Miley Cyrus

My Little Dog IS DEAD

12/11/2012 2:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1211-lila-miley-cyrus
Miley Cyrus
is having a really ruff day ... because her super cute pooch Lila has officially checked in to the big dog park in the sky.

Miley took to Twitter moments ago to break the tragic news to her fans, tweeting ... "My heart has never been so broken. Lila my sweet baby girl has passed away."

She added, "Can't think of one good reason to get out of bed today."

It's unclear how Lila kicked the can, but she was only two years old.

Lila is survived by Cyrus' other pooches ... Ziggy, Penny Lane, and Mary Jane ... just to name a few.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

ummmAnyways

Dog should have hit the bong like how Miley did. now the dog can get high with bob marley in heaven.

WTF

you "journalists: are so insensitive. You actually think this is funny? I hope your dog dies too

jimi

i see the dog joined her career

zodmyster

It' a shame that some people use the death of an animal to take shoys at Miley Cyrus...if you don't like her, fine, move on and get an life instead of bashing hers.

cesanstein

When an animal dies that you loved and adored, it is devastating. The public can make mean jokes about the dog's death and think it is okay to do so since Miley is a star. If you have had this experience, you would understand her heartache. I am truly sorry for the loss of your adorable puppy.

Fkhollywood

Hahahaha!

brianastreeter

Poor pooch rip in doggy heaven

TJ

Pets are more loyal and loving & devoted than any human being. Even your own children will desert you.
People can learn alot from the devotion of animals, but the people today are too selfish.

maria

I think you write stupid TMZ to make yourself sound like jackass's. "Kick the the can" is very classless. My heart goes out to her, it is one of the most painful losses you can imagine.

Ronda Carrender

I'm oh so sorry to hear of your loss. I have been a dog lover all of my 65 years and I know how you feel, May you find comfort in knowing you gave her so much love and she knew it. These little dogs bring much into our lives and give us unconditional love. May the grace of God give you peace.
God Bless You.

just because

did miley cyrus roll over on her dog and suffocate it that is why she can't get out of bed....if i ever see billy ray cyrus twiddling his fingers on his femur one more time he will by joining the lil cute puppy in lil cute puppy heaven

just because

go andy cohen

just because

is there an autopsy? i had bed bugs that lasted longer than 2 years old

Uknown

Poor dog dies At 2 years old. This idiot hick should be dead instead of the poor dog that was unlucky enough to be bought by her or one of her minions.
Poor little dog. Michael Vick II. Only an idiot would announce this publicly. Disgusting

Hayley

Apparently, her other dog, Ziggy, killed Lila: http://tishcyrus1.blogspot.ca/2012/12/its-been-awhile.html

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7