Casey Anthony

Fried in Florida

12/12/2012 6:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Casey Anthony
Unencumbered by babysitting, Casey Anthony dined on hot wings and fries at a Florida restaurant ... so claim people at the restaurant.

A woman who sure looks like the famous former defendant is seen in the photo chowing down at Flanigan's Seafood Bar and Grill in Lake Worth, looking somber -- as if someone just died.

The restaurant was mum when we called, saying they don't comment on people who patronize the joint.

We couldn't even ask if duct a l'orange was on the menu.

karlew

"duct a l'orange? Are you f00king kidding me? You've crossed the line big time here TMZ. It's one thing to goof on celebrities and idiots but to try and score a joke off the back of a dead child is reprehensible. You're not a whole better than Anthony herself is. You pigs.

jo41465

Somebody will probably off her someday. Babykiller.

Jp95'

This little bitch.If I saw her ass out,I'd give that baby some justice, as the people here. What sort of a man would be sitting with her as well! Haha wow! amazes me! She should be a lonely little bitch. BABY KILLER

Ag

I live a few miles away from that!!! I hope NOT to ever see the nasty bitch, I don't think I could hold my tongue.

burntpaper88

"looking somber- as if someone just died"

Maybe she was thinking about the 4 year anniversary of when they found that poor little girl's bones.....

Nah!!! She didn't care that much about her to even remember such a thing!!

Home Skillet

What did Caylee have to eat? Oh, wait. Nothing, I guess. Since you murdered her, you t w a t f a c e.

Verna

She is so full of herself! Noone but the gosip sites care any more! Why is she still hiding? No one cares about her anymore! She got off and we have all moved on. She is only important in her own mind!

BB not bb

Wherever she goes there are probably people who hate her and want to see her dead and make sure that she knows it, especially in Florida. It would be hard to look happy and friendly in public with that hanging over your head everywhere you go. At least she takes it all seriously, unlike other nonconvicted alleged killers like the Ramsey parents.

BEVERLY

MAZOR---Are you one of the 'LOSERS"Casey was refering to in her jail house letters, who confessed there love and sent her money,She had a good laugh and filled her face,while calling you all LOSERS

Bobby

Why is she still alive?

A-TEAM

So if sumone actually reads and find out where she's licated now, being tht tmz has written in ths story. Should they fill at fault if she is killed.

Edward

A person on another forum said that the second guy is Steve Helling of People Magazine.

Angel Morado

Famous?!!!! What the, who the, She was NEVER famous! Infamous yes, famous hell to the NO! Someone should have slipped her something to make her croak!

jane

i suppose she has to eat.i wonder... does she know supermarkets deliver nowadays? if i were in that restaurant and she showed up I WOULD LEAVE!

barney

For all of the Haters making negative comments about Casey.She was found innocent get over it and move on with your lives.As for myself i would have no problem dating Casey are being seen with her.