Marilyn Manson

I Got SLASHED OPEN

During Fight in Switzerland

12/14/2012 7:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1214_marilyn_manson_01
Marilyn Manson says he needed 24 STITCHES to reattach his ear to his head ... after he was GASHED UP in a bloody brawl in Switzerland.

The details surrounding the incident are sketchy at best ... with Manson tweeting, "I was hit by a glass table in a dangerous fight."

He added, "I was however, the victor but had to have 24 stitches to keep my ear from becoming Van Goth."

Manson -- who performed at St. Jakob's Hall in Basel earlier this week -- also posted a photo of his messed up earlobe (see below).

We're workin' on the details. Stay tuned ...

1214_subasset_marilyn_manson_01

SDnRnRoll

He aslo gets more p*ssy than all of you haters combined. None of you wimps know the real person behind the shock he sells.

aunt acid

Is the strap for covering the neck wattles?

Diamond Goddess!

I'd hardly call that a "severed ear"!
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

HansGruber

Well, looks like Manson's joke flew right over TMZ's head. There was no "bloody brawl"; he fell through a table and joked that the table "hit" him during a fight between the two (Manson vs. table). He was the "victor" because the table was destroyed, whereas Manson survived the ordeal.

Lorne Wilson

What a ****ing idiot...my brother "Ginger Fish" Kenny Wilson was his drummer for 17 years and suffered unimaginable injuries at his hands...i.e throwing microphone stands at his head and numerous other temper tantrums for one reason or another causing massive injuries....good riddance to this unprofessional "musician" who didn't know how to treat his people right.

Thank GOD for an amazing man like Rob Zombie who thank God Kenny is with now and who treats his musicians and road crew with dignity, respect, and SAFETY at all times.

Hope it hurt Brian- about time you got a good whack of your own !!!

scandal@ungibungi.com

I bet he cried like a little girl!

Mindy

I had more stitches getting my wisdom teeth out. What a wus! It looks nothing worse that someone punched him in the side of the head. Maybe he tried to sing, and not even the drunks could stand it. The novelty is done and gone "Marilyn". Time to act, or at least dress like you're grown.

kim jung's head

that's what you get for being a senior citizen and still dressing like an emo ***.

JackDon'tSlapBack

I think it's funny after all this time Manson is still getting hate People really need to grow up It's music entertainment who cares how he dresses and what music he preforms he STILL has more guts then most people to do what he does

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4