« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Harvey Levin Picks NFL Winner

'Eli Manning's My Boy!'

12/16/2012 12:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1214-harvey-levin-tmz-nfl-colts-patriots-1
Harvey Levin (5-7) only has 3 weeks to salvage his humiliating season of NFL picks ... and while anything's possible, let's get serious ... he's effed.

Still, you gotta admire the effort ... so here's Harvey's pick for Week 15 -- Giants vs. Falcons.

Harvey Levin: "I'll admit I'm not big into football, but Eli Manning is MY BOY!"

"I rooted for him when he was mocked ... and I celebrated him when he zoomed past his brother in Super Bowl wins ... and that's why I'm picking the Giants."

"I'm not necessarily suggesting that people should listen to me since my performance has been abysmal this season ... but I would say anyone with lots of discretionary money doesn't have that much to lose."

"That being said, I still wouldn't bet a lot on me."

Good luck!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jl

Eli Manning is your boy. I bet he really likes hearing that. Especially ***ing from a homo like you Harvey.

Areader

Harvey...Thanks for the advice...I took him deep!

Theresa

Payton is the better quarterback in that family HANDS DOWN!!! Eli sucks azz

Jordan

Harvey in you honor, and since your Staff is all about you failing than suceeding i am going to put down a pesonal bet on the Giants, and if i win all money won goes to a charity of your choice, and if i lose OH well it is only money.

Joey

Harvey please recan your pick I want tr Giants to win so please remove your kiss of death

HillbillyHell

Not good, Harvey....4th quarter and your Giants are down by 27 pts. Better luck next week?

Jimmyzee

You couldnt pick a winner AFTER the game Levin. FALLDOWN!!!!!

jimi

don't worry , people who know football don't listen

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Gee thanks again, Harvey "Hit a Touchdown!" Levin.

>:(

Funkwell

WORST PREDICTION EVER!

Nostradamus

I wish I read this before betting the Giants, jinxed by Harvey's 'kiss of death', haha, just kidding. Also bet Packers against my beloved Bears so I pretty much broke even today with reduced juice.
I give him credit for keeping making picks despite how embarrassing his knowledge of the game is, but I agreed Ol Harv today. Giants have had the Falcons number in their previous games and NY has been playing great lately, but not today.

LOL

Keep picking those winner Harvery! Excellent job!