La Toya Jackson

My Dogs Only Drink Fiji

12/17/2012 11:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

121712_layota_jackson_launch
La Toya Jackson wants nothing but the BEST for her two dogs -- telling TMZ, her little flea bags drink ONLY Fiji-brand water.

La Toya was out in Beverly Hills Sunday night when we asked her all about her two pups -- named Prince and Paris ... after La Toya's famous niece and nephew.

And that's when she dropped the bombshell -- telling our camera guy, her furry friends ONLY drink that ridiculously expensive Fiji-brand artesian water in those clear plastic bottles.

And they still probably lick their own butts.

Jannie

"My co-worker's mother", "My classmate's mother in law..." "My sister's nephew's stepfather's second distant cousin..." How come YOU haven't obviously clicked on the link yourself, MORON?

LadyLotus1

Whats so wrong with giving your dogs bottled water?? Lmaoooo!

That Pop Life..yeah..

It Takes LaToya to say crazy s@

Majestik

I really wish someone would come up with the answer, "Where does she get her money?" Is mother Katherine still passing out monthly checks meant for Michael's children?

Larry

LaToya's Prince & Paris look about as much like Michael as the other Prince & Paris.

D-INCARNATION

She ought to let Miley watch it for a week.

Brien

I HATE seeing people who are rich squandering away their money when so many "people" are struggling to get by. **** that bitch!

Rocco

What a rude story, not even remotely funny.

Isabel

No wonder they fight over MJ's money!

Tee

Paid for with the bags of money she looted from mj's house.

karlew

I think La Toya is a tool but in this I agree with her. I haven't drank tap water in 20 years and neither have my dogs. I figue if I can pick up the taste of chlorine in tap water my dog, with far more taste receptors than humans, taste it even more. I love my dogs so I give them the same water I drink. Their food is super high quality too

chrischris

Toya didn't realy have a career like mj or even the others so were is she getting her money i could understand Janet doing it but shouldn't toya be watching her money if she has eny left

R

Fiji water is excellent. Sometimes I drink it. And it's not ridiculously expensive depending on where you buy it and in what size. Suck it, TMZ.

LosAngHug

That water doesn't even taste that great, I prefer smart water!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments