Steven Tyler

My Ex-Manager ...

An Insulting, Rude Dude

12/17/2012 3:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1217_steven_tyler_tmz_2
Steven Tyler says the personal management company he fired has no business complaining about it, because the guy who ran the company was disrespectful, rude, and insulting to his fiance and his family.

TMZ has obtained a declaration filed by Steven, in which he explains why he gave Allen Kovac's company the boot.

Tyler had been using a personal manager -- Kovac Media Group -- to negotiate his contract with "American Idol." Kovac brought in a lawyer, Dina LaPolt, to help negotiate the contract, but according to Kovac, LaPolt began trashing Kovac to Tyler and A.I., and Tyler ultimately fired the Media Group.

Kovac has sued LaPolt, and Tyler is caught in the middle.

In the declaration, Tyler says when he hired Allen Kovac's company, he never wanted Allen himself to work with him -- he liked another guy in the company, but Allen kept inserting himself.

Tyler says he likes his lawyer a lot better. Go figure. He calls the lawsuit "an outrage and a travesty."

PhilipMarkum

It appears that Kovac Media is not very adroit at keeping things on the simmer level and out of the public eye. This will only hurt them and more clients (other than Tyler & Co.) will leave. Very unprofessional on the behalf of Kovac. They should have bid him adieu graciously because celebrities tend to be fickle and Tyler might have come running back. Oh well. Good luck, Steven.

ria

Nothing here folks. Yawn!

Majestik

Can I sue Tyler for being the most obnoxious looking human on the face of the planet? Hell, not even earlier CAVEMAN was that atrocious.

SusanCoyote

Yikes! Is that a picture of the monkey from The Hangover 2?

Michelle

Come to my house, Steven I will take "good" care of you.....

Paul Miller

This guy is uglier than his daughter Liv, and she looks like she's been beaten with an ugly stick.

Jay W.

LaPolt sounds like an instigating bitch.

Majestik

You know, from my last couple of posts I realized I was being harsh. Let me explain something. I LOVE Steven Tyler, grew up with him, he's EXTREMELY talented. IMHO, he also has a good head on his shoulders when it comes to business sense. The man is what, close to 70 and STILL kicking ass? Good on him, I just wish I didn't get a close up visual of that face because along with that, being a long time TMZ poster, I remember the summer pics of him on the beach. That's wrong on so many levels, yes, someone loves him, but really, DO WE NEED THE CLOSE UPS?

tasker109

my gawd that man is ugly. cant even look at the picture that goes with the story.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Ha ha, even with all their precious money, these rich a-holes are still all morons. No appreciation for what they have. Only, "give me another dollar!" Pitiful....

Mazor

That's Steven Tyler for you, always flapping his lips about something.

She's baaaack

I really like his music but Steven looks like he could be the missing link

esleenda

Call me old fashioned, but I like the old, hot, nasty Aerosmith BEFORE Steven Tyler became a woman!

That Pop Life..yeah..

TMZ can you guys pleeeeaaaasssseee put a"warning strip"across that face,it's frightening.

terry

I see that all you people posting about his looks, do have your pictures posted. get out another cheeto with orange colored fat stubby fingers. you bunch of losers.he is 70 years old and still rocking while you hating on your laptop

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments