Conrad Murray

I Want Out of Jail

STAT!!!

12/18/2012 3:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1218_conrad_murray_tmz
Dr. Conrad Murray wants out of the pokey immediately while he appeals his conviction ... this according to court docs obtained by TMZ.

Murray -- who was found guilty of killing Michael Jackson -- has been in jail since he was convicted 13 months ago.

The Doc claims in the docs that he's not a flight risk ... partly because he has a small child who lives in L.A.  Murray also says he doesn't pose a danger to the community, and believes he was wrongly convicted.

Dr. Murray has tried this before and was shut down, but he's entitled to make his case for freedom once again.

USA#1

Thank you Conrad Murray. You did society a favor and possibly saved many innocent young boys from that drug addicted pedophile.

erikt

He's not murderer. Michael Jackson killed himself being a junkie. It's a fact! Please people do not be mad at me for that because loved the star, had the jacket, the glove, and Moonwalkeron vhs. However Murray should have known better but im sure the handsome salary made it that much easier. Murray needs to do his time like everyone else.

O-Dog2GX

He must be in a Martha Stewart type jail. Youve been in Jail over a year. You have to WIN the appeal first before you can play stupid

campy

He wants out of jail y'all, I guess we should let him out. While we're at it why don't we also release Wesley Snipes, Charles Manson, my uncle Pete, and Michael Douglas's son Cameron.

That Pop Life..yeah..

And the people in hell wants ice water"STAT"...

She's baaaack

That sounds fair to me. Tomorrow I will rob a bank and after I am convicted and spend a few months in prison I'll ask if I can go home now. You first Conrad.

ChrisTruth

I feel that.

ChrisTruth

**** give the guy a medal. He killed the pop version of Sandusky

♫ ♪♪♫ ♪ Wacko Claus ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪

CJ

Let him out! Michael Jackson was a drug addict! DISAPPOINTINGLY SO! Be real people! He was no different than the addict on the street buying from a dealer...He had money and hired a doctor to be his LEGAL dealer! Get over it!

Pegasus

The readers should know by now that - Oh Well (and all his alias) is a Psycho with a Michael Jackson fetish - which is why he follows anything related to Michael! As well as his fellow haters! Which is why they come here to spread their lies and garbage about Michael on a consistent basis!

TatumMarie

This is what makes him a danger to the community the fact that he cannot even comprehend what he’s done wrong. Four years was not even enough.

ExLADA

I know judge Michael Pastor personally, having had many, many hearings before him. Conrad's not going anywhere. Boo hoo.

w h i t e y