Lindsay Lohan

I'm Not a Trailer-Trashing

Toilet Clogger!

12/19/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1218_lindsay_lohan_toilet_composite
Lindsay Lohan says she's been framed -- she couldn't have trashed her "Scary Movie 5" trailer ... 'cause it was trashed when she got there, and producers retaliated because they were pissed off she was a no-show for the first day of shooting ... so Lindsay is telling close friends.

Lindsay is pissed at reports claiming she clogged her toilet -- along with all the other toilets on the set.

Now here's Lindsay's story -- she's telling friends producers were ferociously upset she missed the kickoff day ... even though she told them she had walking pneumonia and doctors ordered her NOT to fly.

We're told when she arrived belatedly, the trailer was a disaster -- the shower and toilet were not working ... and she had to do her biz in adjoining trailers.

It was only after the shoot that Lindsay was accused of wreaking plumbing havoc and told she would not get her full paycheck ... to cover repair costs.

LiLo's friends say her people and movie honchos went back and forth for weeks before she finally waived the white flag ... and tens of thousands of bucks were deducted from her paycheck.

Reg

Bitch "IS" a walking toilet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

How long until Susan shows up saying her usual "this story is BS, and you know it TMZ!!!"

I swear, she's almost as repetitive as Lohan.

cobrazombie

Yeah, I can imagine her filling the bowl with dark nutty coils.

Good riddance!

Note to producers, if you are dumb enough to shovel up this steaming pile of gutter trash you might want to provide a sharps box, because hypodermics and powder encrusted straws don't flush so well and angry plumbers charge extra to rooter out these things.

Yup

It's a setup. The black kid did it. It's someone else's fault. She wasn't driving the car. It wasn't coke, it was crushed up "breathmint". It wasn't coke, it was "sea jasper". She wasn't drinking, someone spilled a drink on her leg & it set off her anklet. Blah blah blah...

It's always an excuse with this bitch. She needs a hardcore bitch slapping & a long stint in jail, mixed in with other prisoners. No special treatment, because she isn't a star or anyone of note; she's a lying alcoholic cokehead. She needs a beatdown & she needs it immediately...

Rocco

It doesn't cost tens of thousands of dollars to unclog the toilet it a trailer. You call the truck that cleans them out. You're talking maybe 200 dollars.

AJFS

Can we officially start calling it a Steaming Lohan now or is it too soon?

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Well let's see, since we know that Low-han is a chronic liar, and she's trying to deny this, it only stands to reason that she did, in fact, clog the plumbing with her disgusting, thieving, freckled bowel movements. Too bad she never tried going to school; maybe she wouldn't have ended up being so hopelessly stupid ha ha.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Lindsay Lohan insists ... she did NOT trash Elizabeth Taylor's priceless 1963 "Cleopatra" trailer during the filming of her new movie -- despite accusations from the trailer's owner.

Now, Lindsay's rep Steve Honig is firing back, claiming, "Lindsay had nothing to do with it. It's an absurd story."

Yep, yet another "setup". Awfully crafty, those Hollywood people. What better way to frame a person WHOM THEY'RE EMPLOYING than to purposely trash a trailer and blame it on her?

susan

This story is bogus. If anyone was in any doubt there is a witch hunt against Lindsay Lohan, this disgraceful story proves there is.

drgnFlyWlf10

She could take a dump on my chest

Good riddance!

I originally thought it might have been just another case of Snorty flushing her 'career' down the toilet that caused the clog, but there's not enough left of it to ever cause that scenario.

kali

Who is the guy on tmz who is always making excuses for her? Annoying!!!!

susan

How much longer does Lindsay have to put up with this nonsense? TMZ are trying to justify this by saying 'friends of Lindsay said' when no friend said anything, because Lindsay didn't say anything because this is BOGUS! TMZ got this story from a disgusting gossip website on a par with the National Enquirer.

The bullying of Lindsay Lohan must stop, the witch hunt must stop, its becoming obscene.

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

"I've been framed"

" I've been set up"

"it wasn't me"

"it was the black kid"

"Those aren't my pants"

"I wasn't driving"

"They're after their 15 minutes of fame and my money"

"My phone broke"

"I lost my passport"

"I didn't steal that necklace"

"I thought those kids were gonna rob the house, so I hid the stuff under my T-Shirt"

"I want to concentrate on my career and just keep working"

"I didn't trash that trailer"

"Clubs aren't my thing anymore"

"I didn't hit her"

ARE YOU KIDDING US, ARE YOU KIDDING US.