Miley's B'day Gift

Grabs a Handful of

'Big Booty Ho'

12/19/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1218_miley_cyrus_butt_grab
Miley Cyrus
had a butt-naked birthday celebration -- latching on to a stripper's bare ass, and TMZ has the first pic of the awesome encounter ... inspired by none other than 2 Chainz!

Miley rang in her 20th last month with a house party in Hollywood ... and sources inside the bash tell us Miley's friends ordered a few strippers -- one of whom dropped a booty-shaking lap dance on the birthday girl.

We're told Miley couldn't resist (we understand) ... jumped up, hugged the dancer and grabbed her ample butt, which was busy swallowing a pink g-string.

Miley issued a warning tweet before her birthday ... "if I don't get atleast one big booty hoe my friends are officially not my friends anymore" -- a clear nod to "Birthday Song" by 2 Chainz.

Even with Miley's hands-on approach ... her stripper-palooza was totally G-rated compared to her bf Liam Hemsworth's last birthday cake.

Microblogula

Miley is gonna turn les. Im calling it.

Reyna38

This b**** no longer looks like a woman she looks like a dyke now it's terrible job offer here she started to text women she started to hire strippers she looks really pathetic sick you can see her fat coming out now she's no longer anybody she sucks

vics21

Get off mileys sack .... all of you talking **** are just haters making her more famous.;)

BOBCAT

Its just another teen queen turning into a 20' something bimbo

Saby

As always, Miley is classless.
I can't stand her hair. She looks like the chick in the The Legend of Billie Jean - 80's flick. Well Helen Slater was actually pretty, so never mind.

BOBCAT

Cyrus and Hemsworth's Wedding is Off,she will be the next woman to come out of the closet

maria

I actually felt sorry for her when her puppy died, and she said she was going away for a little bit to mourn, what was that....couple hours. Nice! Piece of Garbage!!!

Livvie

Justin Burner's twin...only this brother is into women.

thomas

Typical trailer park trash, even when she earns a lot of money, you can't buy class. She has none.

Kris

I love her..both and Liam knows how to have fun ;)
That's why they are the best couple ever!

YouDontSay

Wow. What a waste of space.

GermanIrishChick

Now smell your hand.

Cinner

gross

BB not bb

I guess being a sweet little country girl wasn't cool enough for her, so now she wants to look like a butch lesbian freak. I don't get it. Maybe that stuff is true about stars being in the Illuminatti and then having to perform satanic sex acts.

This picture doesn't go with her old image at all. She didn't grow up a freak so why is she trying to act like one now? I thought it was cool just to see a normal looking kid, but I guess that wasn't what the industry wanted.

Maybe they are trying to get all the kids who loved her to think her new image is cool also. I think it looks crazy and sick.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

There is no way that woman is straight.