Kim K to Instagram:

Don't Mess with My Pics

... OR ELSE!!!

12/20/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1219_kim_k_instagram_getty

Instagram's problems could get A LOT worse ... 'cause the app's #1 user -- Kim Kardashian -- is telling friends she's considering LEAVING unless its new policies are drastically revised, ASAP.

Instagram has been under serious fire this week ... after the company announced a new terms of service policy (T.O.S.) which seemed to give the company power to sell user photos to outside companies without having to compensate the user. Instagram says the widespread interpretation of the policy was simply not true ... they're NOT selling user photos ... and apologized for the "confusing" language. Instagram says it's revising the wording and will release a new TOS in the near future.

But Kim K isn't convinced ... at least not yet ... and is telling friends she's thinking about shutting down her Instagram account, going to a rival photo-posting company ... and taking ALL OF HER FOLLOWERS WITH HER.

It's a big deal ... considering KK has the most followers of any Instagram user at 5,726,343 ... way past Justin Bieber (4,366,729) and President Barack Obama (1,834,079).

Plus, if Kim goes ... her family members could follow ... and Khloe, Kylie, Kendall and Rob are also in the Top 10 most followed on the site.

One source close to Kim tells us the reality star is planning on waiting to see the revised  T.O.S. before she makes her final decision ... but unless she sees some radical changes, she's outtie 5000.

Reg

Loving the segue from Toilet Lohan yesterday to Lard arse piss reciever Kim K. LOLS. These two bitches should go into business together. Hmmm now what could the name of their "Enterprise" be? Discuss!!

JesusSaves

Fake followers maybe.

notalawyer

Unless the mere mention of this will BUY me more much needed publicity.
I am slipping fast and no one is interested in me...
especially "friends" of Kanye.
If the baby Kardashians don't start generating some $$$ soon the empire is failing...

notalawyer

P.S. Instagram is for users that are too dumb to use Facebook or Twitter

whatever

Reading about kim k makes my vomit want to vomit.

Pink

Bit@h bye, cancel ya account, don't nobody want to see ya struggle azz and cottage cheese thighs no way, chile plzzzzzz.

jackmama311

Skanks-r-us.com is more than willing to add to their litany of clients, and they offering you a family discount....try not to pee on yourself with excitement.

Scott Levy

Its shocking that she has so many followers. Sadly, most women I know worship the whole Kardashian, it baffles me that they are so beloved.

LK

THIS ACTUALLY CLD BE A GD THG 4 REGULAR PPL THAT USE INSTAGRAM .
WITH ALL HER $ & FOLLOWERS SHE MIGHT HAVE THE POWER & PULL 2 CHANGE THE NEW ( T.O.S. ) . I STILL DON'T CARE 4 ANY OF THEM THOU .

ke-kent

I don't care where you post photos online; someone, somewhere can still use them for whatever they want to. The main difference is that your average person doesn't have the $$$ to bring to litigation the cases they should.

Dave D

Having had some bad news today i'm up for this so here we go......

Kim, you're nothing but a fat arsed, compulsive attention seeking skank of a woman that's belief in her own self importance boggles the mind. I have come across more intelligent roadkill than you and the only purpose you serve on the face of this beautiful planet earth is to take up valuable oxygen someone more deserving could use. The only people who take an interest in you are your fellow brain dead wannabe clones who are beyond saving anyway. Please I beg you, crawl back under whatever cheap, classless rock you and your ilk crawled out from and give the world a break. It is Christmas after all and the world needs a present every single person on it can enjoy. That present I believe would be to see the back of every single member of your publicity whoring family.

Lee

Who-the-****-cares.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Whenever I see her I throw up in my mouth a little.

thomas

Instagram will still sell you out; they need the money from advertising and selling your data.

CD

Half of the top 10 Instagram accounts are from the Kardashian family? That says everything about the users of that service, really.