Bethenny Frankel

'Real Housewives' Star

Separates from Husband

12/23/2012 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1222_jason-Hoppy_bethenny_frankel_getty"Real Housewives of New York City" star Bethenny Frankel will soon no longer be a wife ... she's splitting up from her husband Jason Hoppy.

Frankel released a statement today, saying, "This was an extremely difficult decision that as a woman and a mother, I have to accept as the best choice for our family."

Frankel and Hoppy were married in 2010 and have a two-year-old daughter Bryn.

In addition to her "Housewives" fame, Frankel is the creator of the Skinnygirl line of cocktail, food and nutrition products.

KAY

This is sad, I was rooting for Bethenny. Wish both of them the best and that they can co parent!

notbelievable

And who didn't see this coming?!?!? With all the money she made on Skinnygirl brand and she couldn't stay at home and work on her marriage instead of moving across country and jumping into a talk show.
Just exactly how much money does she need?!?! Wonder if it will make her happier to have more money than a stable relationship? Seems she needs some OSD meds to calm her ass down and stay in one place and on one project. Good Luck Jason on your future.

case63

I adore bethenny and think she is a smart and savvy business woman this is very sad. However jason is an amazing husband and father, I would date him in a second. I think becauuse of bethenny's past she just can't handle relationships. She worries to much about business and doesn't take the time to focus on her marriage. She lost an amazing man. So sad. But jason will be fine. He smart, good looking, funny, and patient. Hopefully for their daughter's sake they can remain amicable

ilove95037

She will be sorry.

Gen

I am really tired of reading about this person.

YouMakeMeFeelGood

Her estranged mom was right...hmm...to be estranged for many years and still know a person to a T!!

Pippa Longy

Sadly, I truly believe that her talk show will not be a success. Too much angst and personal failures to bring to an audience...viewers want to see happy people on tv ( i.e. martha stewart is hardly on tv these days since jail time/crime). Viewers want stable people they can somewhat admire, not pity.

penny

She is such a total Bitch and Jason and Brynn deserve much better. I hope she doesn't take away visiting privileges from her Mother and Father in Law. They are great people and Betheny is turning out just like her Mother was! Guesss the therapist didn't do such a good job on her.

big chief

This woman is very disturbed. She wears a suit of armor that doesn't allow anyone to become close to her. And she uses her tongue and quick wit like a sword to defend herself. She can't stand anyone to become close to her and I pity her daughter.

firata10

her face is so wide.

soulofanangel

EVERYONE saw this DIVORCE from the FIRST DATE! One normal guy and one self-obsessed high-strung woman who believes she is greater than her abilities.

Lacking the basic human skills, BETHENNY will continue to slide down the SLIPPERY SLOPE...... hopefully she will NOT take her daughter, BRYN, with her!

EVERYDAY she will see JASON'S face when she looks at her daughter, BRYN.

The next man in BETHENNY'S life should remove his b*lls in advance!

sally forth

What took So Long! Jason shoud take the baby and run!!

fred flick

STAR??? I don't think so!!!
A hole is a better name for both of them!!

Gargamel

I've never seen the T.V. show this woman is in but I read about her in Forbes magazine how she sold her Skinnygirl brand of of alcohol for more than 100 million dollars. If that buffoon don't want her I would take her in a heartbeat!

kells

Bethenny needs a guy that is just like her. Jason is way too nice, and there is no way those two would have worked out. I like bethenny but I don't know if she'll ever find a guy to meet her expectations.