'Spy Kids' Star

Happy New Year!

I'm Divorced, Bitches

12/24/2012 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1221_alexa_vegaIt's official ... "Spy Kids" actress Alexa Vega is a 24-year-old divorcee -- because her split from her much older ex-husband has been finalized ... just days before New Year's!!!

TMZ broke the story ... the actress filed for divorce from her 36-year-old ex back in July after two years of marriage, citing "irreconcilable differences."

Vega and her producer ex Sean Covel were married in October 2010, back when Vega was just 21. They have no children.

Should old acquaintance be forgot ...

Joao

A 33yo MAN, marrying a 22yo GRIL (did somebody say, "Kinky"). Well, I guess she got what she wanted out of the marriage and so did he.

News Flash

As I'm **tapping on the microphone** Hum hum...It all started when I was 8 years old...

News Flash

When I grow up, I wanna be a spammer.

who dat

she looks like she will have a few more divorces racked up, by the time she is 30.

Marie

12 years older does not make her ex "much" older...

awesomewave

Maybe he couldn't stop watching her Spy Kids movies.

Luna

12 years old is not much older husband. If he was 22 years older then we could talk.

Az Heat

HOTTIE!

SheisHot

Alexa is 100% edible.

SheisHot

I would love to unwrap Sweet and Sexy Alexa for Christmas!

urbanlegend

It was lust not love.

Sven Erlandson

Women are cheating all over the place, nowadays! (Leann Rimes/Cibrian, Coco/IceT, Kristen Stewart, Suzy Favor Hamilton the Olympian & Vegas call girl, Rita Ora/Rob Kardashian, Petraeus women).

My latest book, "I Steal Wives: A serial adulterer reveals the REAL reasons more and more 'happily married' women are cheating" is a powerful look at this EXPLOSIVE topic of female infidelity. And the REAL reasons aren't the typical blather you hear on talk-TV or read in the SECOND-HAND information of some psychologist's self-help book. It’s now in the top 1% of books selling on Amazon!

The book is the FIRST BOOK EVER WRITTEN on female infidelity from the FIRST-HAND, insider experience of a serial adulterer, who cheated with the wives/girlfriends of over 25 married men (and a few women), and who also happens to be a therapist (never cheated with clients)! "I Steal Wives" is a salacious, self-deprecating, at times funny, and penetratingly insightful look into what is now the very cutting-edge of relationships.

It's the relationship version of "How to Secure Your House, as told by a professional burglar!" This is no joke, the raw truths of “I Steal Wives” will forever change how you do relationships and understand women, especially if you are one!

Check it out now at Amazon and Barnes and Noble!! It's selling FAST!

tleeg

Shes sooo hot

Junior

He must like his women young I guess probably thinks they're easier to control

NOT ELMO