Lindsay Lohan & Family

FELIZ NO DAD

12/27/2012 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1226_linday_family_Christmas
Lindsay Lohan and her family celebrated an arrest-free Christmas in New York -- but one family member was conspicuously absent ... you get three guesses.

While Michael Lohan celebrated the holiday in Florida with his on-again-off-again-on-again GF (now fiancee) Kate Major, the rest of the Lohan family got festive at Dina's house in Long Island -- including Lindsay's grandma and siblings Ali, Cody, and Michael Jr.

We're told other family and friends were present as well ... and it was actually fun -- drama free, as they gorged themselves on a massive Italian feast.

As for the tree -- we're told money did NOT grow on it.

1227_stars_christmas_footer_v2

STEPH

ALI looks pregOnant

Svielma

They look happy..

Vorlon

Hey you illiterate dolt you DO realize it's pronounced "SHAMUS.
Idiot.
GINGER
I'm always gonna be right over your shoulder, semen lips

Vorlon

I'm sure Lying Chicken Marvin could tell you. After all he's a PROFESSIONAL photographer who had a PRIVATE photo session with Lilo. (But has been unable to produce more than ONE photo from the alleged session. Go figure.
ILOVEGOSSIP
I was wondering...my camera phone takes better pictures than that, so not sure what they used.

LA Native

hahaha look to the right side to the thread quotes, its Nikkis turn to be famous!

Vorlon

I haven't read all the way back so I don't know if Crazy Bitter Susan was around to proclaim it (as she ALWAYS does).
If there was EVER a pointless story for HITS- it's this one.
And such a blatant sign of money grubbing desperation isn't it?
Anybody see Anne Hathaway, Amanda Seyfried, or Emma Stone post THEIR family Christmas photos for $????
I can't decide if it's comical or sad.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Well, I've been sitting here reading all of your comments......amusing as always. Seamus, I'm very sorry that you now seem to have your own personal
stalker....and Gingie says WE have no life, right?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

HA! I'm 'BAMBI THE FRUIT'.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

ILG, good catch on the "CLASS DISMISSED" from 'Sam'. I'd say its all but certainly RW but Smitty follows and copies RW, so its a coin toss . . .

u iz a cutiepie

The Lohan Christmas Photo Shoot,

I cant even tell which way lohan is looking...she looks krazy here.

u iz a cutiepie

TMZ why haven't I been able to click "LIKE" in weeks???

janet

Lohan trying to stay out of jail is the least of her worries. IRS doesn't go away. They will wait.

Even with Sheens 100k help, even if Lohan was to pay all her back and current taxes in full, doesn't matter. Her accounts are siezed and she will remain 'red flagged' along with everyone associated to those accounts and any money associated with those siezed accounts. The IRS red flagged doesn't go away.

Lohan should have paid for a tax lawyer. Too late now.

The IRS didn't buy her 'financial managers' fault. Not 4 years of oops I didn't know any better.

Luv

in 2007, Lindsay Lohan was #1 on Maxim's Hot 100 women. She didn't make the 2012 list at all. Times have changed.

Luv

And Maddy, thanks for asking about my family. I just saw your question. They're doing fine, no hospitalizations for awhile! This is nice.

Shaunie

Maybe he's trying to participate in ruining his new daughters life