Katt Williams

Arrested

For Child Endangerment

12/29/2012 5:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1228-katt-williams-tmz-2Katt Williams was arrested Friday for allegedly endangering his 4 children ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... LAPD cops picked Katt up at his Woodland Hills home this morning, after an investigation from the L.A. County Dept. of Children and Family Services concluded there were numerous guns and illegal drugs in the house that created a safety hazard for the kids.

Our sources say ... during the arrest various items were seized.

Katt is still in custody ... being held on $100,000 bail.  As for the kids ... authorities have placed them in protective custody

We're told the case will go to the D.A. next week for possible felony child endangerment charges.

verlinda

My goodness..is the LAPD camped around this man. Every 8 minutes he is arrested for something....

bigmama

I

Angel Morado

See Goldberg don't let the full your dumbass. I guess you assume I'm hispanic right? Because of my name...well guest what fool I'm black! Black! Oh I'm also mixed with BLACKfoot Indian. You illiterate dolt! Please shout out your frustration in a room feel of blacks and then see how the outcome will be. Not a good one, trust. Maybe your Dad should have pulled out!

Angel Morado

*name fool your dumbass

spectator72

Kat Williams next film is a do***entary ,The film is being done like the old silents so there isn't any bad words and being shot on location by Spike Lee
The release of the film will be directly to Youtube

yepitsme

I feel sorry for the kids. They do not need to be going through this at all. It's obviously not safe for his kids to be around him but where's their mom? Or other family?

tbone

100% pure home grown turd

Linda

Guns of any kind in same house iis never a good idea with small children around any person knows that if they have a brain..apperently this joker doesnt possess grey matter..

quami21

Man, katt is real. professor griff already told us u devils where coming after katt. y'all industry fruitcakes don't like that he exposed y'all. go ahead kill him like y'all did michael jackson, bob marley, tupac, pimp c, whitney houston, etc. man, "hollywood" outta be ashamed of themselves…...

Raynegodess

If there are drugs where are the drug charges. How do you say there are guns and illegal guns but no drug charges. This isn't sounding right.

Anna

Ever notice that since Katt started speaking the truth he's arrested every other day...

madamfelyne

Dear Mr. Williams,
It was not long ago when I heard your name for the 1st time and started watching your stand ups. At the time I saw you as a fresh face and certainly a master of your craft of making people laugh. You were number one, until... losing yourself in the fame of it all. My suggestion - CTRL, ALT & DEL!!! And start off by breaking away from those who do not have your best interest in heart. Mr. Williams you are a comedian not a thug, gangster or even a pimp and that's why you are getting tore a new one. Stay in your lane. Suga you are losing everything you busted your hindparts to attain and for what? You are losing your bread baby. Get back to focusing on you and the babies. They need you and the YOU they need is not the father they have seen as of late. They need the man who realizes what his priorities are and is willing to walk faithfuly in that direction with the common knowledge that he is responsible for lives other than his own. I love and miss the Katt Williams I met through loving humor. I bet your children and friends do as well. Come back home baby, to the family friends and fans who truly care for you and wish to see nothing but great things for you. Remember CTRL, ALT & DEL. Wishing you much srtength and many blessings in the new year.

Raynegodess

I am not saying this is cause he is black. I don't know who he made mad. How can you get bail when your out on bail. Suge Knight BAILED him out. If you get arrested again and again isn't your bail revoked at some point. He has been arrested to many times how many court cases have you heard of. If they are still pending and you keep getting into trouble you can't get bail.

Bart

Never heard of him.......

NYCBlackMan

GOOD get that LOSER off the streets PRONTO! THATS ONE BLACK MAN THAT DESERVES PRISION SO WE CAN SEE HOW TOUGH HE REALLY IS!!!!! TRUTH!