Katt Williams

Quentin Tarantino Has No Business Using the N-Word

12/29/2012 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1229_katt_williams_QT_videoIn between getting out of jail and getting in the middle of a parking lot brawl, Katt Williams took the time to talk to TMZ about "Django Unchained" ... and threatened to beat the crap out of Quentin Tarantino if he gets the chance.

Williams didn't voice his opinion in a polite way like Spike Lee did. First he threatened to punch QT in the face, then told us, "Quentin Tarantino thinks he can say the N-word. But I checked with all of Ni**adom and nobody knows where he got his pass from. I hope he didn't get it from Samuel L. Jackson and Jamie Foxx cause they aren't going to help you when I see you."

When our photog tried to compare QT to Steven Spielberg (who made "Amistad" in 1997), Katt shot back, "Quentin Tarantino is no Steven Spielberg. Steven Spielberg doesn't wanna be black, Quentin Tarantino thinks he is. So when he meets a real ni**a, we'll see if he is or not."

Quentin, you've been warned.

X

**** Katt Williams. Ignorant bastard is missing the big picture.

The world needs more films like this, which heavily portray the evil that is racism and slavery.

Perhaps he does not like the characters in the film using that word, but that was how people spoke in Mississippi in 1856!

EVERYONE should go see this! ESPECIALLY the younger generation of black peeps.

They NEED TO SEE HOW IT WAS BACK THEN, instead of reading about it.

This film brings it to life! No, it is not a pretty picture!

The film is full of *******s, which makes it all the more satisfying when they DIE!

I do not think it will be ranked as a classic, like, say, Pulp Fiction, or Jackie Brown, but it is a very important statement, and QT deserves all kindsa credit for having the balls to make it!

skeyehi

Nothing but reverse racism. Nobody owns any word. Both blacks and whites can say any damn word they want

EvaAngelinaa'

Well at least QT has a real job as an actor rather than idiot using words like *****dom.

YOURNOTONMYLEVEL10

funny cuz katt williams has no business outside of a jail cell.. go behind another dumpster you *****... QT would beat the **** outta you

PK

Katt Williams thinks he can call all women "bi*c*es" because he doesn't know their names. Well, I checked with all womendom and nobody knows where he got his pass from. I hope he didn't get it from one of his baby mama's...they're not going to be able to help his short ass if I ever see him.

Enlightened

The ignorance of black men knows no bounds. You walk around calling YOURSELVES ni@@ers, then are shocked and angry when the ENTIRE WORLD calls you the same thing. When you call yourselves "men", and actually begin to ACT like MEN (instead of irresponsible losers), perhaps you will garner the respect of other men. What am I saying? Black men are one step away from complete self-annihilation. Can't read, can't spell, can't speak without cursing, don't have enough sense to cover your a$$es in public, idolize rappers who tell you to shoot each other (500 dead in Chicago this year alone), and here I am expecting you to have the intellectual capacity to call yourselves MEN. Silly me.

John O

Guess no one told him about freedom of speech? It's OK if he does it, but gotta have permission for someone else to use it. Of course, I guess you'd have to go to school to learn those things....what an idiot!

CriticXtreme

Katt may be on some Joaquin Phoenix magic mystery fake tour ish where Joaquin acting like a nutt and crackhead white folks consider him "creative" to where Katt does the same thing and he's considered crazy. The difference, race! Katt is so right about the use of the n-word.

jonathan

My washing machine is more funny and entertaining than this troll.

pnkearns

If it's wrong for Tarantino to use the n-word, its wrong for Spike Lee, Katt Williams and all of "Ni**adom".

Racism is racism. End of story. No free passes. No "I'm a minority" horse dung.

Robin Croft

It's okay if you are black and use the word. Katt used it in his little stupid speech. I worked at a convenience store and heard it over & over from African Americans. Until it's offensive for everyone, it's just a race card.

Rick

so ****** is not allowed for use by certain people? nonsense, ****** means ignorant. has nothing at all to do with race.... unless you are an idiot.

Rick

Bjorn Olsen

When I hear the slaves, to how horrible it is, abducted from Africa. The whites did this for money, etc.
If we are ever, what happened to those who were abducted from Europe? Those who were held as slaves, they were raped, killed, etc. No, because there is a chapter that does not exist, a chapter that no one will listen. So when you say the word ne .. is a judgmental word. A word that is filled with hate. If one is to use the story, so is not it just for those who want to judge others. It should be used both ways.
It was not just you ni .. ers who were kidnapped, you were responsible for the same.
So you can talk about scope. Who has the right to feel most insulted, exploited the most vulnerable. Is it because of you that you scream loudest, or us "white" which is a shame all, because of that happened many years ago. Or is it us "white" to be ashamed of what has happened, that we have exploited a race.
Or can I feel shame, feel offended. For something that my ancestors did. If I should be ashamed for what has happened. Why do not you get away? Why has the story, let this pass. Why is it important that we are equal. Why live in the past? The only reason is that I would hate, I want everyone to feel my rage, my revenge. Oh if you want to hate, vengeance, be appalled. Why do not you tell the story in the right dimensions, not my way, not your way, but the real story. Where we both did not care about each other, which we did not care who we hurt, killed, raped or tied to slaves.
My point is that we can not go around hating on things that have happened, things we can not do anything about. The whole story, people, races, made ​​the worst of the worst, but if we will not soon forgive, forget, we will never be able to rid ourselves of hatred. and start to care about each other. How often, how long should we "whites" apologize. When are you going to apologize to us.
When do I put this out, without anyone to think that I am a racist or one not care about the story, to the ruin, history
Of everything you've read now, what you got with you, that I am a hateful person? a racist? or one that says something about a story you have not heard before?

Buster

If you do not like the word being used, then stop using the word in your standup act. What a hypocrite.

Previous 15 Comments | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments