Lindsay Lohan

I'm Staying HOME

on New Year's Eve

12/29/2012 12:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1229-lindsay-lohan-tmzNO, IT'S NOT OPPOSITE DAY ... Lindsay Lohan will be one of the few people NOT getting sloshed this New Year's Eve ... telling friends she's choosing to stay in instead.

According to our sources, LiLo is hell-bent on starting the year off right -- and making a good impression on the judge hearing her case -- which means no parties, no clubs and definitely no drinking on the last night of 2012.

It's a far cry from her past NYE extravaganzas ... where LiLo got her party on at shin-digs all over the world, including St. Barts and Italy.

But this year, we're told LiLo's plans include a small, quiet dinner in London -- where's she's visiting -- and then it's straight back to the hotel before the ball drops to chill with family and friends.

And in other news ... pigs can fly.

1229-lindsay-lohan-gallery

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

JesusSaves

Duh!!!

Phreaky

Trash.

Mary

I just read on another site where she just arrived in London. She can get trashed at home just as easily, which she probably will.

Pink

That's right keep ya ****y azz at home at ya own dump, then all the New Year's toilets will be safe else.

supershaun

Ass neked Scrabble to be played....news at 11. Lol

Jannie

Hmmm... Where have we heard this before? Or better yet: How many times has she said the same thing always to end up in trouble the day she was supposed to be "staying home"?

HRH Prince Michael

The Obvious: Wise move -PR or legit?- for Ms. Lohan.

The House of David 20Twelve Victory, is HERE:

cyn

So her twin is in London with Dina wearing a fur coat??

Jdawg

Why go out when you got Blow at home !

SeannyMB

Now she can rip through a handle of bottom shelf vodka and 3 packs of Merritt's without getting dirty looks.

Me Too

Uh, how does staying home not equal getting sloshed? There is such a thing as drinking at home. She'll be as "sober" as I will. LMAO!

TNastyFunktown

I assaulted another person, I lied to the cops, I'm a thief, I don't pay my bills or taxes but, BUT, but I stayed home on New Years...

cookies

We've heard this SO MANY TIMES!!!!!!!!!!! Why should we believe her now?

Menace to society

I personally think she should party on new years eve with Cat Williams and suge but let them takes guns out for a night n see what happens

Reed

Be sure to let us know when she has her first bm for the new year. How much do you pay for that important information?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments