The Game

Drops $100k on Rolexes

For His Friends

12/29/2012 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1229-the-game-main-tmzDo you know what time it is? If you were friends with The Game, you'd never have to ask that question ... because the rapper just dropped nearly $100,000 on brand new Rolexes for 12 lucky buds.

We're told Game (who told us last month about his Rolex plan) played Santa for a day and gave each of his pals a watch this week as a token of his appreciation -- each one setting him back about $8,300.

It's clear from the pics ... no one asked for the gift receipt.

1229-the-game-rolex-tmz

Watcher

That is pretty disgusting. $100k could feed a lot of homeless people. Way to shut your own gate when you are trying to get into heaven The Game!

notta

Really? I mean need I say it? Really?

Clay the don sippin Dom P daily like John.

LYRICS STILL SUCK... HE ALWAYS RAPPIN ABOUT ANOTHER RAPPER.. LIKE HE SOME RAP HISTORIAN... "I WAS 3 WHEN BLAH BLAH BLAH SAID...." I'M LIKE OK DUDE YOU EARNED ALL THE DOUGH. YO **** TIGHT.

vbrown

What a dumb Ass

Gargamel

Harvey has a rapper fetish

Menace to society

I'm sure his child support is also being paid

koolaid

U all are a bunch of haters. At least he is gracious enough to do something nice for his friends.

Nobrows

These people make me sick. After they throw it away, we are supposed to feel bad for them when they can't pay their taxes or rent or hired help. Sorry, not going to happen. Since his "friends" are just in it for free stuff, this clown will end up like so many before him, broke and alone. Too bad he didn't study when he was in school.

Foebia

He'll be broke soon

Pink

Oooh yeah and in a couple of years he will be collecting them to pawn to pay his rent on the mansion that's in foreclosure, hey Merry Christmas anyways ya'll.

koolaid

What do the arrows next to ur comment symbolize?

Me

Some have to pay their leeches' friendship. I am sure they would all be around if he was broke.

youdontknowme

You guys must be upset because you can't do this. Or is it the fact that he's black? I bet if he was Justin Bieber you guys would like "what a good freaking guy". But since my cards are empty maybe I shouldn't try and pull the race one, right? He's a good person. It's a watch. Better than spending it on a car. That would be "throwing" away money. A**holes.

jeff

Not 1 white dude gets anything from a black guy...YET AGAIN! Everytime a rich black person gives ANY charity, it has to be for all blacks only. If this guy was white the blacks would scream racism. I've never seen a black family adopt 1 white kid? EVER. White people are all evil!

laffnbear

I imagine there was a mad dash to the pawn shops.