Kathy Griffin

STALKED

Anderson Cooper's Junk

1/1/2013 11:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Anderson Cooper's penis was on the run from Kathy Griffin last night on CNN ... as she repeatedly attempted to simulate oral sex on Anderson live on the air.

If you rang in 2013 watching Anderson and Kathy on CNN ... you couldn't have missed Kathy dropping to her knees multiple times in effort to kiss AC's "Christmas present" ... as she put it.

Kathy, who's been Anderson's NYE co-host for 6 years, did eventually explain her x-rated hijinx -- claiming David Letterman dared her to "see how close I could come to servicing you."

Anderson was a good sport, but seemed genuinely annoyed after her first few trips downtown.

Still, we give him props for the line of the night -- telling Kathy if she'd been successful "it would have been a first for me, and I'm just not ready to go there."

We contacted Anderson's rep to see if he's laughing about it today ... or pissed. So far, no word back.

LindaJay

Unable to click on 'like' button to agree with those that think she was just beyond deplorable. The absolute worse. Saw other sites saying how tasteless she was. Not just tasteless but boring and repetitious as she continually stooped to her knees. Not clever or amusing after the first time. Who is making the decision to hire this person. Wow.

Emilio

Guess I won't be tuning in to CNN next year with the family for New Years Eve...

Elizabeth

Kathy Gritin is a masculine feminine type of person. I think that she goes to both teams.. She is rude, obnoxious and not the life of the party- like she believes that she is..

Sara Green

I was uncomfortable w/ her almost from the start tonight. I've liked Kathy in years' past. And even liked her w/ Anderson on NY Eve. Tolerated her the last year. But this went too far. Anderson is a class act. No need to dirty him w/ Kathy. She dirties herself on her own. Hope she's not around next year.

Sara Green

Kathy Griffin can be funny. I've seen her on NY Eve w/ Anderson the last few years. Last year was tolerable. This year was awful from the beginning, and became disgusting in the end. Anderson is a class act. Kathy is not. This was train wreck. I won't watch next year if she's a part of the act.

Raejean

What a class act...not..

Jadeh

She was downright annoying and unfunny. It was getting difficult to watch. A producer should have stepped in.

LAPartyMcSage

Under my stage name, on Twitter she followed me briefly and first thing I said out of line and she was gone just like that. So this lowdown with AC was BS. It helps her image to pose as a slut. Redheads are like that. Their copper tart come-ons are just an act.

RUSTTI

Anderson is hot!

Lildarlinj

Most people know when to bow out gracefully but there is nothing graceful about Kathy Griffin.

Jacob David

If I was anderson i would be pissed.This is way out of line for live tv

Lily Daisy

There's no doubt that Kathie Griffin doesn't know when to quit but for a New Years Eve family time, she made a mockery of Anderson and a fool of herself. I hope he is wise enough to make this his last "gig" with her before he becomes completely emasculated by her! And I hope that the execs of this program realize that this is sup posed to be a celebration of the New Year with family and friends, not a time for Kathie to flaunt her grossness on TV! As for David Letterman, all I can say is that it shows his true colors as a potential saboteur of their New Years show.

buzz kill

What can you say, she is such a disgusting pig. Turn her into bacon and feed her to Cooper.

LizzieBlueEyes

I actually used to like kathy but when you really listen to her ... she isn't funny or even tells jokes. She, like over rated Jimmy Kimmel, just point out what happened to another celeb and laugh. Not very funny or clever. The Soup has done this and BETTER for years.

NoseySOB

Guess we all know Jenna5960 is really Kathy Griffin since they're both annoying as hell.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments