Kathy Griffin

STALKED

Anderson Cooper's Junk

1/1/2013 11:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Anderson Cooper's penis was on the run from Kathy Griffin last night on CNN ... as she repeatedly attempted to simulate oral sex on Anderson live on the air.

If you rang in 2013 watching Anderson and Kathy on CNN ... you couldn't have missed Kathy dropping to her knees multiple times in effort to kiss AC's "Christmas present" ... as she put it.

Kathy, who's been Anderson's NYE co-host for 6 years, did eventually explain her x-rated hijinx -- claiming David Letterman dared her to "see how close I could come to servicing you."

Anderson was a good sport, but seemed genuinely annoyed after her first few trips downtown.

Still, we give him props for the line of the night -- telling Kathy if she'd been successful "it would have been a first for me, and I'm just not ready to go there."

We contacted Anderson's rep to see if he's laughing about it today ... or pissed. So far, no word back.

jordii

Kathy Griffin is a pig. I don't know how she gets any work. Cooper seems like a gentleman. Who thought these two were a good couple to host.

peterfrady

Kathy Griffin, Another one with the plastic face? What's with the slice and dice on the face? Grow old gracefully save the plastic look for ATM cards.

EDfromRED

I'd rather have Kathy Griffins unpredictable hi-jinks and fun,than Ryan Seacrest's bland and tasteless pablum of a show.
P.S. Had to google "Who hosts American Idol?" I could not even recall his name,because he's soooo utterly forgettable and boreing.

EDfromRED

Lucy

I watch CNN with Anderson Cooper, but I can't stand him when he is with her. Every time I turned to this station on New Year's Eve, she was down on her knees, so I stopped trying. She's disgusting.

tilly

While I find Kathy amusing at the appropriate time, last night she was just rude. Anderson at least has some class. One joke on the issue was enough. She just had to keep on and on, It was disgusting and not fitting for a new years eve family time.

Captain Spaulding

Whose penis WOULDN'T be on the run?

Rich

I used to consider Anderson Cooper a class act. The fact that he would do this for 6 years with Kathy Griffin is evidence that he is not.

Jay W.

Anderson should cross on over and give Kathy a try. She'd be a fun little dirty girl.

julie

Anderson was a good sport about it - good for him. I don't like Kathy Griffin much.

ts

Kathy Griffin without a doubt talk about how wild and crazy she was on her next Bravo Tv special. She is so conceded.

kat40

I hate this bitch she is not funny she is just irritating with her ugly ass and she is a hater

C E Bntley

I have always thought Kathy Griffin is obscene and sick. I cannot believe that people watch her. Why is she trying to do anything to a gay man? Says she is the real sicko. Why do people watch her. I think Bravo and Andy Cohen are sick and promoting sad things for our society to see. Get rid of Kathy.

leslippe

She's a disgusting, gross piece of plastic - unfunny at any time of the year and unwelcome at all of them. What Cooper looked, was embarrassed. We changed the channel at our party...

Dino

That woman is just nasty , she thinks that she is pretty & funny but not ! Don't understand why they keep bring her in the show really !

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments