Lindsay Lohan

End of 2012

Shows Wear and Tear

1/1/2013 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0101_lindsay_lohan_xposure
The photos tell the story -- it was a rough year for Lindsay Lohan.

These pics of Lindsay were snapped as she returned to her London hotel just before the stroke of midnight.

Lohan looked disheveled and a little bloated after celebrating the end of a year that included --

-- a car crash
-- 3 fresh criminal charges for lying to cops
-- getting her probation in the jewelry heist case revoked
-- arrested in NYC for assault
-- arrested in NYC for hit and run
-- calling cops after epic fight in NYC with Dina
-- huge tax problems
-- Liz and Dick
-- Liz and Dick
--Liz and Dick

Happy New Year.  May 2013 bring you peace ... just a little.

HannahF

I disagree that Dina has anything to gain financially from LL's death.

Yup

She's nothing more than a stupid little bitch, and she's going to rot in jail for a long time in 2013. I hope the general population chicks kick the sh*t out of her daily, intimidate her, smack her around & steal her stuff. Hopefully, being scared straight will finally make her stop acting like an arrogant, entitled assh*le...

pat

I wonder how much life insurance the idiot mom Dina has on her gravy train barfly.

LRT

It's not the miles on her....it's the stops she made!

Mumra the Ever Living

Oh GOD - that is just an incredible photo!!!!!! How could she let something like that be seen - Honest to God, she should have some kind of Reptilian Brained, Self Preservation sub-conscious thing going on.
Instead, Lohan flies first class to London then stays at the Dorchester Hotel. She proceeds to go out and then return all fuqued up, Dirty, ripped up clothes wrapping a dirty body with absolutely filthy, matted down hair, both real and extension.
Honest to God, what kind of person would purposefully walk in from of a half dozen cameras, looking like a street person? Oh, that's right - LINDSAY FUQUING LOHAN!
The Bad news is I don't think she's ever looked worse. The Good news is I got some new photos for my animated Lohan homages.

Mumra the Ever Living

Everyones~A~Star

tramp

Marvin

Boy the insane asylum must have opened the gates today, the loonies are running wild in here. Lindsay I'm working on a fiscal cliff deal to reduce your budget deficit.....

chiefstinkyfinger

Disgusting,,she looks worse than Carrot Top!

Poovy

She looks hideous

LK

WISHING EVERY1 A FANTASTIC 2013 !!!!!
K I'M OUT OF THE LOOP
1ST WHO FUNDED THIS UK TRIP 4 HER & HER MOTHER ? & DON'T SAY SOME TURBINATOR LOL
2ND HOW DID SHE SHE JUST HAPPEN 2 END UP GOING 2 THE UK 4 NYE ? I THOUGHT IT WAS 2 GO STALK THE GUY FM THE WANTED ?? WHERE IS HE HIDING FM HER ??
LASTLY WHEN IS HER ETA BACK IN THE USA ?

Vinsetta

Enabler losers, doesn't it get exhausting having to defend her on the tabloid sites every other day? I'm sure Shawn Holley is exhausted of her. Why defend her? You defend her on a level that she's personally involved with your life. She could give two shyts about you as well.

LLsez

Mumra, take a look at DUIna & Blo here… This is the Grifter Duo 'quietly celebrating' NYE

ilovegossip

LOL... love the way Lindsay and Dina look here:

They both look hammered. ROL always uses the best photos.

Another smart move by Lindsay because this trip is doing such wonders for her image... Ugh!!!

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

GINGER
"You all are right. I don't need to be on here. I'm higher on the food chain than the dregs that surf here. See ya ! :)"
----