Justin Bieber

Let's Be Blunt ...

Whatcha Smokin?

1/6/2013 2:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Justin Bieber smoking a bluntJustin Bieber kicked off the new year on a real high note -- clutching a smoldering blunt at a big party inside a Newport Beach hotel room this week ... and TMZ has the photos.

The pics were snapped on January 2nd -- the day after a paparazzo was killed while trying to take photos of Bieber's Ferrari -- and it's pretty obvious ... Bieber wasn't feeling too bad about the whole situation.

Justin Bieber smoking weed?Sources at the party tell TMZ, Bieber's BFF Lil Twist was there too -- the 19-year-old rapper who was driving the Biebs' Ferrari at the time the paparazzo was killed.

According to sources, Twist and his brother were rolling all the blunts and smoking everyone up ... and there was a LOT of pot smoke.

Justin Bieber smoking pot?It's pretty ironic -- considering sources close to Bieber were insistent ... the photog who was killed lied when he said Justin was smoking weed hours before the fatal accident.

And there's this -- we're told Bieber had security present ... but no one seemed to mind that people were snapping photos.

As for talking points -- sources tell us Bieber was chatting it up about how tired he was because he'd been staying up late recently. Shockingly, we're told the conversation eventually turned to late night fast food ... and where they could get it.

We're told a girl also crashed in the hotel room with Justin -- NOT Selena.  It's unclear if they hooked up.

Bieber's people had no comment.

t

ok let me set some things straight. first of all he did feel bad about the paparazzi. He even went to the place where the accident happended and prayed for him. Second of all its called photoshop. Someone changed these pictures to make it look like Justin was doing drugs. None of this is true, its all bull. Justin has many beliebers and 3 siblings that look up to him so he knows that he needs to act good and would NEVER do this.

Mrs.Bieber

I agree with Taylrer! Justin does not wear those kind of shoes! Look at them! And the legs are a black persons. I'm starting to believ that it WAS photoshopped! But... Lil twist dies loon like a bad influence on Justin

Mrs.Bieber

The hands are pale and the legs are brown and way too skinny to be Justins

nathalieswag163

Lol its not him! So **** you TMZ.

DreadDaze

come the bro is 19 in a time where there is herb collectives on many blocks in suny Cali where we at. and
the bro is from Canada

B.C urb is some of the best in the world

relax folks

chill on them pillls

and you will be ok.

peace-in

Thor

Looks like he got the "Snicklefritz."

Kym

It doesn't look like a blunt it looks like a small cigar, get over it people geez

he sucks

just ruined weed for me!!...puff puff nvm haha!

WHY?!

Im A belieber, well was. and I cant believe justin would do this, People really loves this kid and what he does is throws away his life.Pathetic. And he wonders why girls around the world are cutting themselves.-__- What an awesome rolemodel.

NickyAnne

It looks like a BB cigarette to me... really it does... Dont you think? It does not look like a joint. It looks like those I dont know I remember them from like ageeessss ago... but like BB's or something...? Anyway... shame. Thats how I feel about him now and just when I was starting to like him alot more..

daisy

its not our problem what he is doing with his life

courtney p

justin you upset me i thought you were better then thisyou disaponted me you've disaponted your fans as well

Skatertony123@hotmail.com

Hahaha eat **** you ***got ass spoiled ****! I hope you ****ed up your career you dumbass. I smoke but at least I'm not retarded. I keep proof hidden. I want to shoot you ***got. Kill yourself . I hope you get wasted , crash and die like Dunn . Choke on dick homo. I raped your mom and your grandma too. While pissing on your sis with R Kelly.

n

IT'S JUST A BOY ! Stop ! He can smoke sometimes, it's not a shame! you're crazy guys!
he tries to live a normal life and tries to do something cool ! so stop with your comments "it's over for him, bla bla bla "
leave him alone, you're not a true belieber ! you are not obliged to judge everything he's doing because it's his private life !
**** off

william bradley franks

I say who gives a sh*t. Let that boy have his chance at the same mistakes we would have had. POT can b a great stress reliever and if i was him i would prob. b smokin it up even more. leave the kid alone and talk about how bad ur own family is doing,ain't that Kenny got court Monday.

Previous 15 Comments | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments