Honey Boo Boo

First Redneck

TRUS' FUND BABY!!

1/6/2013 4:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0105-honey-boo-boo-june-splashHoney Boo Boo is already the most famous redneck, and now she's set up to be the richest when she hits 21 ... courtesy of a trust fund set up by Mama June.

June tells TMZ ... the lion's share of earnings from "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" (a cool $15k - $20k per episode) is being equally divided into funds for all 5 girls ...  Alana "HBB" Thomson (7), Lauryn (12), Jessica (15) and Anna (18) and baby Kaitlyn.

June says the little stars can't touch the cash until they turn 21 -- except in case of medical emergencies or using it for school -- saying, "I want my kids to look back and say, 'Mama played it smart. Not like those other reality TV people.'"

In fact, June tells us she never even sees the coin ... "TLC puts the money into the girls' trust accounts for me and then I get an email telling me how much everyone gets."

June added ... "You're never gonna see me drive a Range Rover or a Mercedes. I'll drive one if someone else pays for it. Never gonna live above my means."

As for their means ... Mama June says Sugarbear still rakes in cash from his contractor job, which is how they pay the bills.

The family's only major purchase since suddenly becoming famous is a Ford Expedition ... a 2005.

0105-honey-boo-boo-clan

You can check out the whole fam Sunday night on TLC for the Honey Boo Boo HOLLaday Special.

kaykay

That child HBB is haopy . Just look at the sad face. Of ciurse everyone else is smiling big. Poor child is being used by everyone. JMO

Canehead86

What a fat ass!

♥Gabriella•Obama♥

White People

Justin

This is incredibly responsible. She should start a school for lame-a$s stage moms.

psoc

this show is the reason i got rid of tlc i can't see how this is part of the learning channel as there logo states honestly exploiting children

jillie

I would rather watch them then the Kartrashians any day! They may have redneck ways but there's a lot of love in that family!

Julies

I have never seen the show, but as a Thompson, I recognize them in my relatives. Not a bad thing at all! They lack the conspicuous consumption and self-involved, calculated coldness of the Kards. I prefer to hear about them than the heavily made-up, fur-haggy Kards any day!

Stinkythechimp

Nice to see someone with some common sense when it comes to money. I still won't watch that nonsense but if big mama uses that show as a vehicle to plan for her kids future I applaud that. She should provide a seminar to every athlete and entertainer.

chatterbox

Honey boo boo gets a show wow incredible i should get one also truly disfuctionllll family grandma kids and wife in a small town leave comment im still avalible x truck driver lots of family drama true life story lmk

chazatlas

How come the mama that works down at the Hot Spot

RobinD323

And people call rednecks stupid! MaMa June is one smart, selfless lady. I'm not a fan of the show. But, I'm a fan of MaMa June's character & integrity.

Chris

What everyone is missing is this: having the money paid directly to these types of trusts preserves the family's eligibility for disability, AFDC, Medicaid, and food stamps.

Mama June and the family are still on the government payroll, people.

jxtr

I do not like these people. However, I must admit that the mother was smart to place the money in trust funds for the kids. Kudos to the mom.

Noah Vale

This is what I call "entertainment".. the fats of life on the bewb tube !!!

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

As objectionable as I find these empty-headed hicks, I let it go because I know that with each passing day, their coronary arteries are squeezing shut, getting clogged with fat. Any day now (hopefully all on the same day), they're going to have heart attacks and drop dead. Buncha' freaks....