Honey Boo Boo

First Redneck

TRUS' FUND BABY!!

1/6/2013 4:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0105-honey-boo-boo-june-splashHoney Boo Boo is already the most famous redneck, and now she's set up to be the richest when she hits 21 ... courtesy of a trust fund set up by Mama June.

June tells TMZ ... the lion's share of earnings from "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" (a cool $15k - $20k per episode) is being equally divided into funds for all 5 girls ...  Alana "HBB" Thomson (7), Lauryn (12), Jessica (15) and Anna (18) and baby Kaitlyn.

June says the little stars can't touch the cash until they turn 21 -- except in case of medical emergencies or using it for school -- saying, "I want my kids to look back and say, 'Mama played it smart. Not like those other reality TV people.'"

In fact, June tells us she never even sees the coin ... "TLC puts the money into the girls' trust accounts for me and then I get an email telling me how much everyone gets."

June added ... "You're never gonna see me drive a Range Rover or a Mercedes. I'll drive one if someone else pays for it. Never gonna live above my means."

As for their means ... Mama June says Sugarbear still rakes in cash from his contractor job, which is how they pay the bills.

The family's only major purchase since suddenly becoming famous is a Ford Expedition ... a 2005.

0105-honey-boo-boo-clan

You can check out the whole fam Sunday night on TLC for the Honey Boo Boo HOLLaday Special.

Dobby

California stage moms, you should take notes from Mama June. I don't watch that show, but then I don't watch much TV at all due to time constraints. I find myself suddenly respecting this woman, though.

Lady Di

I'm shocked (I love being shocked) since I judged these knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathers to be dumb.
I think all of 'Merica should hold them as an example.
Suddenly, ah em a fan

myopinion

I've seen a red Dodge truck and some other red neck truck on the show (other big ticket items) so who purchased those? SMH it doesn't matter what they buy with their money they just don't have to lie about it!

Mikey

And she will one day be the most famous meth head redneck.

Olivia

I have never seen the show and often get annoyed by what I hear from other shows about this family but this gives me a lot of respect for the mom. They are obviously smarter than we give them credit for.

Dubbz360

They're getting raped for only 20k per episode. I never watched but I'm sure TLC makes millions off them

brainscan

June has one of the biggest double chins ever.

gloria

They need to spend at least some of the money on a nutrition class, none of them will live long enough to spend their well saved funds. Otherwise, I applaud their thriftiness and staying real.

ohreally

facepalm @ that "lazy but talented" shirt.

Rae

The fact that this Mom is refusing to get rich off her kids and doing the show to better her children's future, makes me want to watch this show, and hope it remains on the air for a long time. Way to go, Momma June, for putting your children first!

Lady Di

That's ALL they're getting??????? Don't they have someone to negotiate a better deal???? That's prob 1% of what TLC pulls in. They're getting ripped-off big- time. Biz-ness mgr anyone???

Luz

I've never seen the show, and I don't agree with some ways of making children child stars, but this is a grounded, intelligent woman. And I like the concept. You don't need a mansion to be happy. These children are going to be grateful when they become adults!

Mystery Guest

I'm happy to hear this. Way to go, Mama June!

lou

People who watch this need to check themselves...

terri

Kate Gosselin could have learned a thing or two from Mama June.