Al Roker

I Sharted Myself

At the White House

1/7/2013 12:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Wind

010713_al_roker_dateline_v2
When you undergo gastric bypass surgery, NEVER TRUST A FART -- and Al Roker learned that lesson the hard way ... at the White House.

Roker -- who got his stomach stapled in March 2002 -- shared his most embarrassing moment on "Dateline" last night, saying he was covering an event at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave a month after his operation ... when he felt the urge to let one rip.

Roker said, "I probably went off and ate something I wasn't supposed to. And as I'm walking to the press room, [I'm thinking] well, I gotta pass a little gas here. I'm walking by myself. Who's gonna know? Only a little something extra came out. I pooped my pants."

Roker said he beelined for the restroom to dump his underwear in the trash -- and proceeded to go commando the rest of the day.

The lesson: watch what you eat. The other lesson: carry spare underpants.

WilliamPenn

Real class, like the Obama's.

LAgossipwhore

Agree with the other posters - why oh why would you ever tell this story publicly?! To have a visual of him not only sharting, but leaving his dirty drawers in a white house bathroom, is just too damn much.

Silverado Mom

Gotta love Roker. Truly an honest man. I'm the same way. I overshare. These are the moments in life ya gotta love. And if you don't, oh well.

Anya

didn't need to know that !

jbspry

What kind of world is it that allows people like this to live?

jinx

Wow, what a boring way to describe such an amazing story of a White House SHART!

Al a shart story like that truly deserved much more.

bewolff

So has bo the dog

bewolff

So has bo.

Randy

He farted and then he felt something more was coming out so he stood there for a moment and debated whether to just drop a Hershey's Kiss into his drawers or if he should push a little harder and bust out a full blown King Size Snickers bar, packed with peanuts and all! It's a pretty safe bet that he went full on chocolate attack into his Fruit of the Looms that morning which very likely sent a mess splattering clear to the front and all over his Little Al!

Cool Breeze

So what, he left skid marks in his DEPENDS...

RockyD

Al Roker makes me **** myself.

Val

Gotta love that Al! Thanks for starting my day off with a belly laugh!

ryan

Al dropped his Cosby kids off at the White House

Stu Piddy

I'm glad Al has been brave enough to come out and talk about this problem. Millions of Americans on a daily basis are in fact unable to control their Sphincter. Congress does nothing. President Obama refuses to acknowledge the problem but instead collects the poop from detainees in Guanamo which is secreted during torture to find if they can be used to determine the whereabouts of terrorists.

Recently some Shwarama was discovered in the poop of one detainee and our experts in the CIA were able to determine where it came from leading to the arrest of a dozen terrorists who were planning to blow up a abandon Borders Book store.....Oh Satan! WHy have you forsaken me!

rjb

bariatic trauma. idiot..... sharting is the tip of the iceberg. too fat fku die...