Al Roker

I Sharted Myself

At the White House

1/7/2013 12:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Wind

010713_al_roker_dateline_v2
When you undergo gastric bypass surgery, NEVER TRUST A FART -- and Al Roker learned that lesson the hard way ... at the White House.

Roker -- who got his stomach stapled in March 2002 -- shared his most embarrassing moment on "Dateline" last night, saying he was covering an event at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave a month after his operation ... when he felt the urge to let one rip.

Roker said, "I probably went off and ate something I wasn't supposed to. And as I'm walking to the press room, [I'm thinking] well, I gotta pass a little gas here. I'm walking by myself. Who's gonna know? Only a little something extra came out. I pooped my pants."

Roker said he beelined for the restroom to dump his underwear in the trash -- and proceeded to go commando the rest of the day.

The lesson: watch what you eat. The other lesson: carry spare underpants.

shylo

you know his ass smelled like ****ttt the rest of the day / does anyone smell ****

JT

....and Al still smelled the same. We have low-life trash in our White House already....so if Al does that....
no problem.

JT

The good news for Al....no one could tell the difference.

Mr Clean

That poor janitor got a c. diff infection from taking out that sanchezed thong and later had to go on disability for post-traumatic stress disorder. You crap your panties and throw them in the trash for someone else to take out? Clean out your own crap!

Bubba

Well, I **** myself at least once a day thinking about the things this White House is doing!

really

Once again, I have to say: Most humans are content to discuss their merits, positive attributes, and accomplishments, while a ni66er is proud of the fact that they **** themselves. They truly are a bunch of ****ing animals.

Loise

Not funny. Could have gone on forever and not shared this. Does he consider himself a comic?

ConservativeProfessor

Al Roker is an airhead -- and apparently an airplusbutthole -- I don't care about anything he does, did, or will do.

@ssmonkey

Why the **** is this news?

rawhedrex

Probably unnoticed in an ordure enriched environment.

tessa

TMI TMZ

Mark P

Now ..Isn't that so Very ..Very Special of Al Roker to share that with TMZ and the Rest of us?? Not..Some things like that and others should remain Private ( ..like that and Reality TV .) ..and because he sounds oh so Proud of himself talking about it like a Kid does when he does his first Poopie in the Potty...

dick

That is nasty you FAT turd! ...and here's what's happening in your neck of the woods!

Trollop