Al Roker

I Sharted Myself

At the White House

1/7/2013 12:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Wind

010713_al_roker_dateline_v2
When you undergo gastric bypass surgery, NEVER TRUST A FART -- and Al Roker learned that lesson the hard way ... at the White House.

Roker -- who got his stomach stapled in March 2002 -- shared his most embarrassing moment on "Dateline" last night, saying he was covering an event at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave a month after his operation ... when he felt the urge to let one rip.

Roker said, "I probably went off and ate something I wasn't supposed to. And as I'm walking to the press room, [I'm thinking] well, I gotta pass a little gas here. I'm walking by myself. Who's gonna know? Only a little something extra came out. I pooped my pants."

Roker said he beelined for the restroom to dump his underwear in the trash -- and proceeded to go commando the rest of the day.

The lesson: watch what you eat. The other lesson: carry spare underpants.

Willy Nilly

A classic case of "I gambled and lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I can't erase the mental image of Al's soiled drawers from my mind....hilarious!

Meanie

Never trust a fart if you've had gastric surg. NEVER :)

connie

I know the feeling Al....I pooped my pants at the famous Beverly Hills Hotel. Had to through my panties in the trash and have hotel housekeeping get rid of them. It was like a Lucy Recardo situation....sooooo funny

Dobby

I wish this had happened to Matt Lauer instead. LOL Al!

rick walker

Al is such a buffoon what a frickin phony.

WTF

What could possibly be the motive for disclosing this? And who could give a shart?

Walter White

When will my accidental sharting become national news? Obviously someone found it newsworthy to share this gem. Gun control? Fiscal Cliff? Oh no, Al Roker ****ting his pants.

Bitch, please.

Wish it had happened to Matt instead of Al.

Banderman

That's it; the dumbing down of America is now complete. The lame scream media reports for morons now. No class, no decorum, no values, just a story about some dude crapping himself.

DeeMaree

I bet Harvey was so excited about hearing this. Bodily functions are among his favorite topics.

reyna

Between this and his obvious overbite, I'm left to wonder why he can't get in to see an orthodontist and, on the way, drop by a CVS for some Depends. Truly sad.

Karla

Why on earth would anyone feel the need to tell anyone this?

BOBCAT

that little tid bit of info i could have went with out but leave it to al roker to fill his under wear with **** and to tell the world he did **** him self lol.

Robo

We still didn't get the information about how he was embarrassed. We only learned that he ****ted himself. Who saw it? Caught on camera? Made sound in public? People smelled it? What???

Billrow