Al Roker

I Sharted Myself

At the White House

1/7/2013 12:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Wind

010713_al_roker_dateline_v2
When you undergo gastric bypass surgery, NEVER TRUST A FART -- and Al Roker learned that lesson the hard way ... at the White House.

Roker -- who got his stomach stapled in March 2002 -- shared his most embarrassing moment on "Dateline" last night, saying he was covering an event at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave a month after his operation ... when he felt the urge to let one rip.

Roker said, "I probably went off and ate something I wasn't supposed to. And as I'm walking to the press room, [I'm thinking] well, I gotta pass a little gas here. I'm walking by myself. Who's gonna know? Only a little something extra came out. I pooped my pants."

Roker said he beelined for the restroom to dump his underwear in the trash -- and proceeded to go commando the rest of the day.

The lesson: watch what you eat. The other lesson: carry spare underpants.

rockytony

Hey Al. Don't feel bad. Every time Obama opens his mouth I too get the urge.

Kurlis

I feel bad for the guy. Go to the White House and crap your pants. What a nightmare.

Fishsnot

Going to the White House with the occupant in there now can cause a LOT OF PEOPLE to poop their pants!

pdhickey

Depends Al, Depends.

IronmanKH

Everyone talks about the weatherman ****ting his pants, but nobody does anything about it.

Logo4245

Really? The White House Press Room is full of sh*t and contains a press corps worthy of diapers? Tell us something we don't know.

Logo4245

raysf

in ghetto world, he should have kept that sh*t to hisself

Hawk

way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way too much information!

Hawk

Are you ****ting me?!?

moribundman

Why would he share that?

Mauiblax

Stomach stapeling had nothing to do with it...it's a common symptom of being in any way near obum

I am... the Voice.

The turtle head left its shell.

Fibb

Looks like al's wife has been corn holing him way to much with the strap on dill do. Getting loose back there Al...

Lady Di