Michael Lohan to Dina

STOP Saying I Raped You

... Or Else

1/9/2013 8:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0108-lohan-doc-launch-2
Michael Lohan
is threatening ex-wife Dina Lohan -- either stop accusing him of rape, or face his legal wrath.

Michael's attorney just sent a cease-and-desist letter to Dina -- following a recent interview in which Dina claimed Michael raped her during a coke binge in 1990.

In the letter, Michael's attorney calls Dina's allegations "false, defamatory, and unlawful."

In the letter the lawyer claims Dina has been harassing Michael of late by leaving a slew of messages on his phone and on the Internet.

Michael wants Dina to shut her mouth and stop contacting him once and for all -- or he'll sue.

LLsez

"Lindsay had taken the bracelet that was owned by Taylor – and left to her long-time nurse after she died – without the nurse’s knowledge or permission, to a jeweler. Lindsay wanted the jeweler to reproduce a fake replica of the bracelet and she planned on giving that one back to the nurse. Lindsay planned on keeping the original and bragged to friends about her brilliant plan. However, the plan was thwarted when the nurse demanded that Lindsay return the treasured piece, or she was going to the cops. One of Lindsay’s minions returned the bracelet shortly thereafter."
And GET THIS… the source also says that during the nurse's panic, Linds had the audacity to text her and say:
"Elizabeth would be very upset with how you are behaving."
_______
FFS.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Thats a GOD DAMN SHAME Blohan didn't pull off her little scheme to defraud the nurse of the 'real' bracelet. If she had, Blohan would be SMIRKING and BRAGGING for months how she pulled it off. The nurse finds out and calls the popo. Wouldn't it be SWEET if they showed up with a warrant and no warning THIS TIME and arrested the SLAG on possession? If Taylor gave the nurse a bracelet, you know it would be worth more than the minimum for a felony charge. Too bad, she could have finally got the FELONY charge she so 'richly' deserves . . .

LLsez

The Best Lindsay Lohan Quotes (re: Here Is What Happens When You Cast Lindsay Lohan In Your Movie)
____________ “C’mon, Paul. That won’t happen.” ___________ “Well, it’s nothing like going to jail, I can tell you that.” ___ “When it’s done, I want to go somewhere far away, maybe Africa. Uganda?” _________ “Sorry, Paul, I guess you’ll have to fire me again.”
___________ “I hope you got my triple chin on that one. That shot was hideous.”
____________ She owns coasters that say, “I used to worry, but now I have a pill for that."
___________ “I’ve got one assistant passed out at my house and the other one in the Palisades saying he wants to hang himself. Life’s great.”

Chief Gall

"I needed time to figure out all the crap in my life that I’d created for myself,.............."
Glanced the NYT article again and found this gem and I'm sure there are many more. How many times have haters said she blames others for her troubles and never accepts responsibility?????

HannahF

Good morning (I still have 20 minutes)

1. Hell hath no fury like a Gavin scorned--esp on tape. Gavin knows where lots of skeletons are, is pissed and has no doubt learned from LL and Dina how to sell stories to the tabloids, etc.

2. LL knows how much paps will pay for certain shots. Not surprising to learn but surprising she flat out said it--esp since she gets a %

Its Nikki Bitches

So her old P.R. Hoing acted like a child just like her.That explains alot

A few hours later, the production broke for lunch. Lohan announced she wanted to grab a bite somewhere on the Pacific Coast Highway. This concerned Pope and Schrader — they could monitor her only as long as they could see her — so they dispatched the co-producer, Ricky Horne Jr., to chauffeur Honig, Lohan and her assistants to wherever they wanted to go.

Horne drove them down the hill, pausing at a security gate. That’s when his passengers did a jailbreak, jumping out of his car. Honig frantically pushed buttons until the gate opened and the four of them dashed for Lohan’s assistant’s car. Horne sat, baffled for a moment, before heading back up the hill and briefing Schrader. The director was furious.

Kelly

Lohan should've done more LIFE planning than THEFT planning. Gawd I can't wait til Tuesday.

Its Nikki Bitches

The truth of how Lindsay rolls and makes money

“It’s just creepy. I’ve gotten people ask to pay me 25 to 30 for a shot or sometimes 50 thousand for a bathing-suit shot. I’m afraid they’d put trackers on my car, which God only knows. . . . ”

Readers’ Comments

Share your thoughts.
Post a Comment »

Back at the Loews, Schrader and Pope were debating what to do next. Lohan suggested shooting the scene at the Grove, a tony West Hollywood shopping center.

“Look, we can shoot at the Grove, and we can get it for free.”

Pope looked at her with confusion.

“We’ll have ‘Access Hollywood’ pay for it. They’ll film it, I’ll answer three questions about the movie and then they’ll pay for it. It’s really easy.”

Pope and Schrader were unconvinced. But Lohan was insistent as she left the room.
“They’ll do it. You just have to know how to work it.”

Its Nikki Bitches

The opening scene dragged endlessly. Some tricky camerawork that Schrader threw in to break up the monotony only emphasized the deadness of the scene. As Pope feared, Lohan’s makeup made her look as if she’d walked onto the set from an entirely different film.

HannahF

You gotta love it!

The talk surrounding Lindsay has now changed from her being a prostitute to being a flat out thief. Uh oh Dina.

Grandma Cracker

Guess they should have gone with the actress from Paris.

Its Nikki Bitches

Another lie from Lying Lindsay...

Didnt Lying Lindsay say, she doesnt drink on set like Liz Taylor

Besides the fact she did indeed drink on set of Liz n Dick, she also drank alot on set of Canyons

I cant think of one time when Lying Lindsay ever spoke the truth?
Can you?

Grandma Cracker

NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWEET

Its Nikki Bitches

How she scams EVERYONE!!! I hope everyone reads this.

“Look, we can shoot at the Grove, and we can get it for free.”

Pope looked at her with confusion.

“They’ll do it. You just have to know how to work it.”

That last line speaks volume!!!

Kelly

Milo is on ROL accusing Dina of sending out fake tweets from Tiffany Mitchell's acct saying he paid her to set Lindsay up the night of the bar brawl. These people are ruthless!!

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments