Alleged Sandy Hook Copycat

Threatens to Target L.A.

Kindergarteners for Death

1/8/2013 5:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0108_kyle_sub
The 24-year-old man who threatened to commit Sandy Hook type crimes in L.A. claimed he was hell-bent on leaving "dead kindergartners" in his wake ... yet he will not be prosecuted.

Kyle Bangayan posted threats on Facebook the same day as the Newtown shooting ... and claimed he was targeting L.A. schools ... this according to a search warrant obtained by TMZ.

Kyle allegedly wrote, "No really America, if you post one more Facebook post about the shooting at that elementary school, I swear to whatever f**king god you believe in that I will do the same goddamn thing."

The rant continues, "I have the guns, I have the incentive, and I won't commit suicide at the end, I'll just go to the next f**king school and the next and the next ..."

And he goes on ... "So I woke up this morning and said to myself ... Dang you know [what] would be really awesome right now ... some dead kindergarteners ... and Christmas early."

Kyle was arrested in L.A. after a tipster told the LAPD about the online threats -- and when cops searched his bedroom (at his parents house) they found six semi-auto handguns, two rifles and one shotgun.

Now for the kicker.  Kyle was released and the L.A. County D.A. said no charges would be filed, because the threats were not specific.

A little unsettling .... don't you think?

dyls_E

at least i hope they took the guns away

jaycob fuchser

hang em

Kash511

Oh but when he kills those kids there will be specific bodies for parents to identify.

What's up

What a pity your gun laws are so pathetic that they allow the guns to stay in a house!!! It amazes me how deranged so many people are to think they need these guns, priorities are so backwards

lm

Wow but them hoes will do a drug bust and everyone going to jail.

dangit

What the hell is wrong with these people? Did he not get his Big Mac on time or the car he wanted for his birthday or what?

freaksober

Another Godless little demon...this is what American breeds these days, thanks to the likes of all these Godless liberals and the Illumnitti pigs

James Hart

I do not find it unsettling, as no laws were broken. We have the freedom of speech, and the right to own guns. It's not his fault that few people share his sense of humor. We can't let the weak minded and scared people run our country. He should have never been arrested in the first place.

Kevin

TAKE AWAY HIS GUNS!

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Asian sissy doesn't have the balls to act on it. There are some that do without saying a word. Then there are some that just want attention and take pictures with some fhaggety ass anime dolls.

RedStyx

I live in LA, not surprising at all.

Miss Red

So something has to happen before anything is done ? Threatening children !! ? Isn't that a criminal threat ? I thought that was against the law.

Brozki

He looks like a Filipino and his last name sounds very Filipino-ish

bernergirl

Can they not at least say he is a threat and take away his guns, or put him on a 5150?

Phil

how about making yourselves useful and post where this nutbag lives, city, name anything...