Real-Life 'Gangster Squad'

Old Timey Stripper GF

LOVES Sean Penn

1/11/2013 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0110_gangster_squad_poster

Sean Penn
 was born to play famed gangster Mickey Cohen in "Gangster Squad" -- so says one of Cohen's famously well-endowed ex-girlfriends, who tells TMZ, Penn and Cohen have more in common than you might think.

84-year-old Tempest Storm -- one of L.A.'s most famous burlesque dancers -- dated Cohen back in the late 1950s ... and according to her, producers nailed it when they picked Penn to fill Cohen's shoes in the film.

0110_mickey-cohen_getty
Tempest -- who reportedly got her breasts insured for $1 million during her career -- tells TMZ, "Behind the rough exterior, Mickey was a nice guy ... and Sean Penn seems the same way."

She adds, "I like Sean Penn and think they got someone with a good amount of street experience to play the part."

And now what you've all been waiting for -- an old video of Tempest Storm taking her clothes off.

Diamond Goddess!

WOW!!!
Women were So.Much.Hotter. back then!!!
(The movie looks like a total "Meh -_-" for some reason, though.)

Ace

It's amusing watching all these hardcore leftists play acting with guns...makes me wanna go buy one (haha)

rudynjudyjudy

seen penny`s box office is deader than his disted off DOA real talent bro cris griffin

rudynjudyjudy

Cris had talent sean is a washed up old penny

ThirdFromTheLeft

I didn't think YouTube allowed this kind of disgusting smut.

Mary

IS it me or does Mickey Cohen look like the Cake Boss?

The New Improved Sock Puppet

My siblings and I grew up knowing who Tempest Storm was. The story goes that she and my paternal grandmother were BFFs for a number of years back in the day, which was kind of weird because my grandmother was a buttoned-up, straight laced army nurse, so go figure. I'm surprised she's still alive.

your own luck

That is the strangest stripper performance I have ever seen.

Michelle17

Sean Penn may be a great actor but he is a crude, selfish, narcissistic pig of a man who treats women horrible.

Lee

Unusual to see a woman with real boobs rather than skin covered silicone. She had a great body!!

ragu4u

Man...have times changed, or what? I remember seeing her at the old "Grand" theater in St. Louis, Mo. back in the mid 60's. In fact she was probably in the mid 60's herself.

backfire

Wow remember long ago when women had real curves, real breasts, smooth bodies? What a trip back into the past!

Susie #1

My mother's name was (Mildred) Mickey Cohen and she was a teenager in NY when Mr. Cohen was making headlines. She was teased constantly. Now it's odd to see her name as a movie character.

Lionnnnnesssss

Not a great performance .. no rhythm but nice, natural figure.. you go tempest!

Douglas