Britney Spears

VERY Close

To Closing Vegas Deal

1/13/2013 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0111_las_vegas_britney_Spears_articleBritney Spears' team has almost locked an enormously lucrative deal which will make her a fortune in return for appearing in Las Vegas ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ broke the story ... Britney is seriously considering picking up stakes and making her residency Las Vegas -- something just made easier after her split with fiance Jason Trawick.  She's been negotiating with one of the Caesar group properties to appear in a Celine Dion-type show.

Sources connected to the negotiations tell us ... from Brit's standpoint, "The deal is a go. There are several stipulations that could throw a monkey wrench in the deal, but it's basically done."

One of the outstanding issues -- exactly what Britney will be doing.  There's back-and-forth over whether she will just perform on stage at a big theater multiple nights a week, or whether she will also make appearances at functions in the hotels, nightclubs and pool day clubs.

Our sources say the money being negotiated is "astronomical" -- more than Celine's $100 mil a year.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Lola

Yeah, you go, Britney girl. As Harvey said on TMZ, and it was actually very funny, that she's more successful than his gang of so-called "writers" assembled in the room. Harvey, y'all aren't even on the same planet as this girl. I'm just sorry that her personal life has been so hard for her. I sincerely believe Britney when she said she really wants to be a housewife, that she loves vacuuming and taking care of the house, domestic things. I hope she finds a really good man to be her partner in life and allow her to blossom in all the directions she longs for.

Majestik

WEEKENDER DUMAzzES. So this is the new thread, and an EXCLUSIVE but you aren't going to pin or red box the thread why?
Oh that's right, WE ARE FCUKING TIRED OF BRITNEY THREADs. I don't care if this bitcho get's paid 9 mil a year, whatever. She is being compared to Celine Dion, think about it, when the FCUK was Celine Relevant, if you posted a thread here about Celine would you get more than a hundred comments? NOOOOOOOOo

Majestik

I'm done, I'm out of here. I can't believe this GARBAGE was their 1 am exclusive. WTF am I doing up at this hour, opps that's right, I had a whole bunch of wobbly popps lol

bob

This is ridiculous. How in the heck is she gonna do a "Celine Dion-type" show? For one thing, she can't sing. For another, the type show she does/did isn't gonna work in Vegas. The people who go to Vegas aren't gonna pay $100 (at least, probably) to see someone who lip-syncs and prances (not dances) around a stage.

Taxidrver

This all seems a little fishy to me

LK

SHE CAN'T HANDLE VEGAS . SHE WILL **** UP AGAIN & NOW THAT THIS JASON IS OUT OF THE PICTURE . WHO IS GONNA KEEP HER IN CHECK ??? UNLESS U KEEP HER ON LOCK DOWN IN THE HOTEL & DOES CELINE TYPE SHOWS . PUTTING HER IN CLUBS & POOL PARTIES . SHE WILL JUST END UP DOING DRUGS !!!!! NOT SMART IDEA & HOW MUCH F'N $$$ DOES SHE REALLY NEED . GEEZ GREEDY PPL !!!! SHAME !

Sophia

I guess now and days you can have zero talent and make it right America? Britney has the sexual attraction and that meow voice that makes execs wet and horny. Wasn't that $14 million she made with Simon enough? She has 2 boys. Why does she want to take them to sin city and live? Britney will relaps, and what do drugs and die. Then her ex loser fat ass Federline will get the boys. BRITNEY STAY HOME BE A FULL TIME MOTHER!

Sophia

And further more she can't sing. Excellent producers, and hit makers that are helping her make millions. She can never go back and be that bubble gum chewing Lousiana chick with hay up her ass- all I remember y'all is her bald, with that damn umbrella- YIKES! Tipsy!

thestupid

In NO WAY is this woman worth $100 million per year! She isnt worth $20 million!

ithoughtitwasgum

QUEEN <3

Jim in Cali

Enough of the Britney stories that don't tell us anything different from what you reported two days ago. What is Britney getting the Kardashian story quota for 2013 from you TMZ? C'mon

Quiet

so for the joint custody of her kids who are in school during the week now will be with which parent monday to friday?
so britney is going to be a weekend mom with her kids sitting in the audience.. oh so much fun watching your mom at the circus on the weekends. i bet she expects kevin to fly them out of state each week for her joint custody visits.. yeah great move for a weekend, part time mom

Darogr

Britney Spears is not emotionally equipped to work a Vegas act. She's also simply not talented enough to pull it off. I would bet this is what led to her broken engagement. The fiancé, who is a talent manager knows she's not up to it and advised against it, but somehow Spears got it in her head that she can do it. She will come close to making it work. I know people love to see a train wreck, but spare me this one.

my2cents

I have not 2 ****s to give about the brit but y'all are like the dreaded facebook posters. You have no ****ing job yet spend all day on FB posting bull****!

LIKE THAT!

Dan

Looks like I have yet another reason NOT to go to Las Vegas. It's not the top reason, which would be I like to keep my money, but it is in the top 3. Celine Dion being #2.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments