« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kobe and Vanessa

The Reconciled Couple

That Parties Together ...

1/14/2013 5:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0114_kobe_bryant_gettyKobe and Vanessa Bryant launched their reconciliation tour last night by hitting up the Warner Bros. Golden Globes after-party together ... just a few days after Vanessa called off the split.

The on-again, off-again, on-again couple announced last week they were pulling the plug on their divorce, which seemed like a foregone conclusion after they were seen together at the 12-12-12 concert and on New Year's Eve.

Rebounding has always been a strength of Kobe's game.

0114_after_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

John

The most beautiful celebrity couple I have seen since Debbie Allen and Norm Nixon. I also enjoy seeing Mariah and Nick Cannon. Couples like these are few and far between. They are strong and they honor commitment. I am deeply inspired by Kobe's love for Vanessa. God bless them.

Menace to society

Nobody cares about you and you're wife start sharing the ball and make the team better you have worn out the fans by hurling up 30 shots a game to score 30 points

small asian penis

I wonder how much she pays TMZ to get her photo on here.

karenjj

R A P I S T

Sammy

What kind of a vile woman stays with rapist because of the things he buys for her and the lifestyle he provides for her? She has sold her soul to the devil. Are Loubies really that important to this troll of a woman? I would rather wear Payless and associate myself with a higher caliber of people than wear designer shoes and attach myself to a criminal.

In no time at all Kobe will be back to his old tricks of scrwing around on her and Vanessa will be back to her old tricks of taking it out on the household help and store clerks.

Sirene dans le Ciel

She looks so much like Kim Kardashian to me (without all of the plastic surgery)

kimkardashianstalkingass

Two horrible personalities that deserve each other. He is so full of himself and she is a total bitch. F.u.c.k both of them.

Truth Slayer

I hope you learned your fucckin lesson Kobe. Vanessa next time cut the black mamba off with an ax and he will behave nicely.

trini_angel

Anything for the money, fame and lifestyle right Vanessa?!?!

Clyde T.M. Nestra

I have to admit she is stunningly beautiful in every picture I've seen of her over the years...they make a beautiful couple, but as for any other positive trait...doesn't look like it oh, yea, very rich!

Carla628

Kobe is not Stupid and neither is Vanessa. Ok...stuck in a sticky situation. Oh Well.

Sammy

Is this dumb broad wearing real fur?

This woman gives me so many reasons to think she's a selfish , materialistic, vile as hellz c u n t.

Leighton

She's either a genius, who is staying around for the money, or an idiot who refuses to see what a doucherocket that man is.

YaValioCacaWates

Like the song says, it's cheaper to keep her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2