Lindsay Lohan

Pleads Not Guilty

Shawn Holley To the Rescue

1/15/2013 8:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0115_lilo_shawn_02
Shawn Holley pulled off another miracle -- pleading "not guilty" on Lindsay Lohan's behalf today in court ... despite Lindsay firing her yesterday.

When the judge asked if she was still representing Lindsay -- Shawn replied, "At this point, yes" ... but it's unclear what that means since she got a letter saying she was fired yesterday. Lindsay has since hired another lawyer in New York, Mark Heller.

The judge was understandably confused -- and Shawn said, "The representation issue will be nailed down."

Consider it another bullet dodged by Lindsay -- it was likely a bench warrant would have been issued for her arrest had Shawn not stepped in to help her.

A pretrial date has been scheduled for January 30th. Lindsay has been ordered to appear.

Jay

So its already 10 minutes past 8:30 im guessing this hearing isnt happening. Is Lindsay even in Cali? It is funny to see the paps packing their cameras up in disapointment.

taz

Curious, why are you live streaming the entrance when you said NO ONE was showing up????

Its Nikki Bitches

Still no Shawn

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

Where's Shawn ?

taz

OMG a guy with a hat, no wait it gets better, a lady in a skirt....Well I guess I'm the dumb one for watching.

D

I hope Shawn doesn't show!!

Mayu

seriously if there is any doubt that she is still wasted and needs rehab... this should clear any doubt. To fire her lawyer and hire a man who is not only NOT licensed to practice in California, AND who was not allowed to practice law for 5 years after being suspended in the 90's... you have to be high to make a decision like that.

Jay

I am sure nothing will come of this either A) Lindsays NYC atty got an emergency adjournment from the court because he couldnt appear or B) Lindsay just said f*k it and decided not to show up but since she is a celebrity a new date will be set like nothing happened.

TMZ you can stop livestreaming now this sh*t is boring back to the Jodi Arias trial for me.

EastCoastChopper

Linds needs 180 in the county simple as that...No need to pontificate..Time for LiLO to eat a baloney sand w/ lime jello 2x per day as tuff love therapy...

She needs to take the ride for every Cat who has done 365 days for half the Sh!t that she has pulled...

Bean

So did no lawyer show up for drama lindsay? Lets get that warrent processed!!! STAT!!!!

Celeb Gossip Maven

13 minutes late...where is everyone?!?!

taz

Liked the guy who thought better of going past the cameras. Wanted somewhere?

Nicole

TMZ, an update would be nice. I miss when these videos had a chat feed.

Jody

I don't think there is going to be a hearing. These things usually start on time.

Its Nikki Bitches

♥Emma♥‏@lovelylovatic2

@NicoleLDL hey lady. I'm at the library and forgot my headphones so I can't stream. You're gonna need to give me the play by play....

DetailsReply
Retweet

Favorited

Following Nicole‏@NicoleLDL
@lovelylovatic2 Ohhh. Basically it's a disaster.

Retweet