Amber Rose

Wiz Khalifa is

My HUSBAND!

1/16/2013 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

011613_amber_rose_launch

Seems the wedding rumors are true ... because Amber Rose says Wiz Khalifa ain't just her baby daddy anymore .... he's also her HUSBAND!!

It's unclear when and where the two tied the knot ... but Amber definitely let it slip when we shot her in L.A. yesterday.

We had just given Amber a Ninja Turtles ice cream bar -- because she loves ice cream -- when she said, "My husband loves Ninja Turtles."

Fact: Wiz Khalifa has a NINJA TURTLES TATTOO on his leg!

0116_wiz_khalifa_tmnt_GettyBoom. TMZ with the scoop.

Congrats to Wiz and Amber!

Toallthehatersoftheworld

Team khole

Kathy

Great, just what the world needs, another child with pot heads for parents.

mike cohen

I love Amber, I think she is so pretty and after watching her on Wendy Williams she seems very down to Earth. Congratulations.
I have to chuckle how Kim KarTrasian needed attention and got herself intentionally knocked up but she is still married so she can't copy you Amber with getting married. Xoxoxo

mike cohen

Amber you are so pretty and seem really down to earth after watching you on the Wendy Williams show... Congratulations to you and your husband!!!!

Kim Kardashian can go suck it!!!!

Spicy mag

I saw her strip once. She's talented.

PokerStar

Does Wiz have a brother name Jiz?

William j

Wiz is already in a committed relationship with a beautiful girl named maryjane!!

laffnbear

Right hat. She IS a dope.

USA#1

Keep abortion legal. These 2 are exactly why it should remain legal. Society doesn't need another ghetto loser running around.

cherries

OMG TMZ SO DUMB... she always calls him that they're not legally married. IF they were that fame wh*** would have pics all over social media. LOL lol

DaveT

Is a pretty cool dress, takes me back to just after high school in the early 90's

butd

my domes spinnin just fitna think how many *****s done nutted on that bitches face, wel i can tell ya her pores in dat skin are plugged up lol

Casey P

Atleast research before you report tmz... WIZ ALREADY ANNOUNCED ATLEAST A MONTH AGO that they were getting their marriage license etc now but they are waiting until after the baby to have the ceremony so she can fit into her gown and look pretty, plus she wants the baby to be there.

Matt

I'm pretty sure they have been married since September 8th, 2011. I saw them at the Palms in Las Vegas where it looked like she had a wedding dress on and a whole group of people were dressed in suits and dresses.

Kristi@thebeach

So who in the hell is she, a stripper? And the only wiz I know is cheese.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments