Britney Spears

Vegas Hotels

In Bidding War!

1/17/2013 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0116-britney-spears-las-vegas-gettyThere is a raging war among 3 Las Vegas properties to snag Britney Spears as their headliner ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ broke the story last week ... Britney was in serious negotiations with one of the Caesars properties to perform several nights a week on a regular basis, as well as make regular appearances at several clubs and pool events.  Well, we just found out ... since we posted our story two other properties -- at least one not associated with Caesars -- have thrown their hat in the ring.

There's a story out that Britney has already inked a $200 million, 2-year deal with Caesars.  WRONG.  No deal has been signed.

But as we reported .... sources connected with the negotiations tell us ... Britney could get $100 mil a year and maybe more.  That's what Celine Dion made and Britney could be an even bigger draw.

0111_las_vegas_acts_footer

Miriam L. Wright

BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BRIT AND CELINE....ACTUAL SINGIN TALENT!!! I JUST HOPE THE PALAZZO DOES NOT GET IN THIS BIDDING MESS....

Yup

Lip synching badly. Autotune. Mentally ill. Terrible dancer. Can't sing.

If anyone spends a single dollar to see this mentally retarded uncoordinated fraud of a singer, they should be shot for contaminating the human gene pool...

nologinyo

Britney shouldn't be a bigger draw when her performances are notoriously subpar and a waste of money.

Kevin85255

Maybe the people that accost you with the cards for strip clubs can be Brittanys promoters

tamara

Britney is still under conservatorship so doesn't that include having someone with her at all times?

laffnbear

Meth Head
I can't find your comment to someone's post where you defend your "right" to wish death on others. In it you insult myself and several others. I can only only hope you see this.
Hey, stupid,
Ican tell you have very little experience in living. I am sure you have never seen death. You have never seen a man die. especially a man dying from your own hand.
If you have even remotely experienced those kind of emotions you would not be so quick to wish death on anyone,
When you get old enough, kid, join the Marines and serve your country, be a witness to real death and then examine your feelings. LIFE AND DEATH are much different than the video games you play.
If you wish to insult me and others after you grow up, and see what it really is to die, feel free to come back and insult me again.
Have some real life experiencet before you overload your canary ass with your alligator mouth.

Cathy from OR

I would pay a lot to see Celine and Bette Midler. I wouldn't pay $5.00 to see Brittney.

David

Time has not been nice to her. She looks like she's in her 50s already. She can't sing and there are many out there who can dance better. But people spend money like it grew on trees.

Herman Munster

They must be stupid to hire a lip singing no talent nobody. I would rather stick pins in my eyes then see he lip sing. She's the white melly vanelly or what ever thr names were.

gary

Celine is classy, Britney is trash

sophiastormy

Lip sync and big money.. baffles me

Annette

Great gig for a Disney lip sinker. She will be happy there and Vegas that wonderful fake desert oasis will get the perfect player.

juliemo94

Britney will be awsome in Vegas! I cant wait to see the show whenever it opens. GOOD LUCK BRIT!!!!!!

Sylvixen

They must be crazy to give this untalented lip sync who're a 100 million dollar contract!!!!

Reg

Anyone remember M J Comeback? That turned out really well didn't it. Greedy promoters feeding off of vulnerable people.Still would not pay a red cent to see this hack.