T.I.

I'll Sign with Your Label

... for $75 Million

1/18/2013 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0117-dr-dre-ti
Got $75 million handy? If so, you can sign T.I. to your label ... the hip hop star just became the number-one free agent in rap -- and despite the steep price tag he's putting out ... some deep pockets are already lining up.

Sources close to T.I. tell TMZ ... T.I.'s 10-year contract with Atlantic ran up only a month ago ... but he's already put together his own idea of a $75 million deal:

- 3 albums
- 10-20 percent of publishing, touring, merchandise, film and TV rights
- Corporate endorsement deals
- Exclusive signing of all Grand Hustle artists

Sources close to T.I. tell TMZ ... he's already met with some of the industry's biggest names ... including Dr. Dre, who asked him to join Interscope over dinner at Katana recently (see picture) ... and Jay-Z, who wants T.I. in the RocNation family.

We're told Sony's put a $50 million deal on the table so far ... and Universal's meeting with him later this week to make an offer too.

All in all, not a bad group to have knocking at your door ...

lynkel

He's worth it...he is badass.

I'm Awesome admit it

T.I go with Aftermath be sick as hell to hear Slaughterhouse and T.I do collab

MrsB

I like T.I. but Dre look like he got the monster..what happened to Dre...

S D M F

Before you sign any contract, let alone a $75,000,000 contract. Shouldn't you possess something called TALENT?
Without AutoTune there would be no TI, No Nikki, No Justine......
Come to think of it, without AutoTune the music industry wouold b so much better!!!!!

Edwood

I'll give him twenty dollars to mow my lawn.

I Love Chris

Congrats Tip!!!! Saw you on Kathy last night. You are killin the game!!!!

Steven318

Stay out of trouble and make sure if you get that money to give back to your community which I'm sure you already do

Mesha212

He ain't even hot like that no more to make those sort of demands

laffnbear

Whay can this person possibly DO that would be worth that amount of money?Surely "rapping" can not generate that level of income?

WYZEGUYIL

GO T.I.!!!!!!!!!!!! AFTERMATH ALL THE WAY! DRE AND EMINEM. LOYAL LABEL. BUT DROP THAT CROWN/ KING STUFF FOLKS...........AFTERMATH!!!!!!!!!!!

LISA

Well, I know he had a temper and some legal problems in his 20’s, but I think that’s what makes him a ‘realistic’ role model. He learned from his mistakes and used it to do something positive. I believe he has made up with everyone he ever had a beef with. *I know this is old news, but I just wanted others to know a bit about him before judging.

I love this guy! He’s much more than just an insanely good looking and oober great artist. He’s been married for 12 years, takes care of his family, and is on his way to becoming the next Jay-Z. I love that he has done charity work, as well as working with troubled youth. He’s just so friggin amazing at everything he takes on. It’s nice to see someone so talented, with such a big heart, make it huge. I think he’s worth at least 75 mil!

Paris

Seventy five cents is pushing it.

EarlyCuyler

TI? Never heard of him. Is he an actor or something?

LetsBeReAL

I like T.I. I don't think he's worth even 25 million for 2 albums, though. I love his show on vh1. The fact that love is blind is relevant to him

LetsBeReAL

Tmz sucks because they cut off your posts all the time!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments