Octomom

Oops, I'm Stripping Again ...

(Last Time, I Swear)

1/19/2013 8:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0119-nadya-suleman-strippingOctomom's 2013 is shaping up a lot like 2012 ... weeks after signing up for welfare (again), the mother of 14 has inked a deal to shake her naked ta-tas (again) -- but swears this is the last time.

Sources close to Octo tell TMZ she is getting paid $20,000 to do a topless strip at T's Lounge in West Palm Beach, FL. We're told it's all part of a deal she worked out with the lounge to settle their ongoing legal beef.

As TMZ previously reported, T's sued Octo last year for breach of contract after she pulled out of a similar gig, claiming she wouldn't strip after the employees trash-talked her to the media.

According to our sources, Nadya and T's worked out a deal last month. We're told the club agreed to drop the suit and Octo agreed to perform four paid shows in February (14th-16th). We're told lap dances are not on the table ... just stage dancing and bartending.

Gotta get their money's worth.

0119-nadya-suleman-original-gallery

CloseUrLegsToMarriedMen

Why would anyone wanna see her strip? Ew

blp

Her head does not belong to that body!
weird photoshop job!
Who would want to see her strip??
NASTY!

Meanie

.... and some people think I'm harsh for saying certain people should simply NOT be allowed to breed.

TruthBTold

Guys are such pervs, who would want to see A KOK

TruthBTold

*a mom of 14 CHILDREN STRIP! Have some morals...

averagewhitegirl

I would think her strip show would attract the morbid curiosity akin to that of roadkill

Jody

Has she had implants put in her ass, because they look fake.

Pat

Take a look at the pic. Her head was morphed. I think she is an ugly skank who has sh-t for Brains. I wouldn't pay 2 cents to see her. After she spends the 20 grand she will be applying for welfare and the burden to support this crazy bi-tch falls upon the working middle class who pay their taxes and actually work. I have no sympathy for her I only feel sorry for her children because of he stigma mom has placed on them in this society.

Pat

ROTTIE

This mthfukr sure stays in the news a lot to be an E-List celebrity.

mary

swack, i agree with your saying she blew the money , she acts like a person who is immature. that is why i thought she might have mental issues, the whole letting herself be impregnated by the dr. and the dr. had to have known she had problems and should not have done this. yes he did lose his medical liscense, but he is not having to pay 18yrs, for the children he created. he is an older man and had years of income from being dr. if she had gotten pregnate by a man he would have had to pay 18yrs child support. he should have lost his liscense, what he did no self respecting dr. would do. i still say he should have to support the children he created, with someone who had no way of supporting the children.

Binkybro

Fake picture. Come on people at least match her head size to the photo.

BB not bb

They are already treating her like a sex slave. The bar maids said something to the effect of it remains to be seen if she goes further than just dancing. I think they have ways of making women do more. Maybe they slip drugs into their drinks and then take advantage of them.

This place is very seedy and Nadya is very irrational and confused. It is not fair to make her hold up some contract to them. That is how pimps talk, they keep making it seem like the women owe them something so that they have to do worse and worse things and never escape.

I say let them try to sue her. A judge isn't going to make her dance topless. A woman has a right to say no to sexual activity at any point. You don't owe anyone the right to see you nude.

I am sick of this culture of the exploitation of women growing and taking over. They are taking advantage of a mentally unstable woman. They even admitted that they think she is a lunatic. They should be made to leave her alone. They should really be investigated and shut dowm.

MrsB

Ew

Nicoleasm

Forgetting about Octomom.. How many ladies would take their top off for a night for 20k? That would pay my car off, credit cards, and let me take a nice vacation! I would consider it!