Octomom

Oops, I'm Stripping Again ...

(Last Time, I Swear)

1/19/2013 8:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0119-nadya-suleman-strippingOctomom's 2013 is shaping up a lot like 2012 ... weeks after signing up for welfare (again), the mother of 14 has inked a deal to shake her naked ta-tas (again) -- but swears this is the last time.

Sources close to Octo tell TMZ she is getting paid $20,000 to do a topless strip at T's Lounge in West Palm Beach, FL. We're told it's all part of a deal she worked out with the lounge to settle their ongoing legal beef.

As TMZ previously reported, T's sued Octo last year for breach of contract after she pulled out of a similar gig, claiming she wouldn't strip after the employees trash-talked her to the media.

According to our sources, Nadya and T's worked out a deal last month. We're told the club agreed to drop the suit and Octo agreed to perform four paid shows in February (14th-16th). We're told lap dances are not on the table ... just stage dancing and bartending.

Gotta get their money's worth.

0119-nadya-suleman-original-gallery

ohmeowzer

please don't make me sick ! why dosen't she go back to school so she can get a real job !! ewwwwwww

BB not bb

Since when are pimps dictating the law and saying what women have to do? This is really making me mad. She was insulted by this bar and refused to perform sexual favors for them. Now they are threatening her with a contract and a lawsuit. Guess what, pimping is illegal. They should go to jail for harrasing her.

KanyeWest

It's not a perfect world

HillbillyHell

In other news...Hell just froze over.

MC

I frankly don't give two s***s about this nut case, but I think her children deserve better. I can't believe she's deemed fit to raise all of those kids. Doesn't she have 14 kids?

Carl Williams

She should be kicked in the head.

BLues

It's the BIG GIANT HEAD from the sitcom, 3rd Rock from the Sun!

Laurie

So she IS able to work and does NOT NEED TO BE ON WELFARE?

LJR_RN

That is the WORST photoshopped head on a body Ive ever sen!! Come on guys....At least make the photo look real!! This is the sort of crap you would see in the Enquirer......Pfffffttt

barbiemacs

And anyone is surprised?? *eyeroll*

MAS

She can strip until she turns blue but my tax dollars shouldn't feed that skank. EH

dangit

That's NOT her tatoo TMZ

Joan K

Who are you guys trying to fool? On top of this not being her body she is just plain fugly and she is scary looking on this photo.

Vince

I can understand photo shopping her....I mean over 8 kids ran though that bag.....I shudder when I imagine what that really looks like.......she wasn't all that attractive to begin with..

Cherri

I'm sorry but she is scary looking. There must be a lot of hard up loser men to pay to see something like that strip. Cover up everything but her face and I would think a man was stripping.