Lindsay Lohan

Take Your Plea Deal ...

AND SHOVE IT

1/20/2013 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0118_linday_lohan_01Lindsay Lohan doesn't care that the prosecutor in her car crash case is willing to let her skate without spending a day in jail ... because she won't plea bargain a case in which she says she's innocent.

TMZ broke the story ... attorney Shawn Holley was on her way to court Monday to negotiate a deal in Lindsay's lying-to-cops car crash case when she got her walking papers.  Law enforcement sources tell us ... the prosecutor was willing to let Lindsay plead no contest and agree to six months of lockdown rehab -- NO JAIL.

Presumably, the offer is still on the table but we're told Lindsay could not be less interested. She doesn't think she did anything wrong and will not plead to a crime she says she didn't commit.

FYI -- our law enforcement sources tell us ... prosecutors have her dead to rights, because she told cops she was a passenger in the Porsche when there's overwhelming evidence she was the driver.

So get this ... if the case goes to trial and Lindsay is found guilty, she faces 19 months in jail. On top of that, the lying-to-cops case has triggered a probation violation in her jewelry heist case and she could get ANOTHER 245 days for that.

It's hard to keep track.

princessvmg

1 more time for the people in the back.... LiLo is an idiot...............high 5 me if you know I'm right

HoTMZ

Her options are the grave or prison considering she'll be turning 27 this year and partying it up like nobody's business.

sandy

All the possible jail sentences add up to one very different number: 2. Hours. And then "early release, due to overcrowding."

Michael

This girl need jail time and throw away the key. What does it take to keep her in jail and knock off some of that big ego that she thinks they can't do anything to her. KEEP HER IN JAIL

Firefly

Who is giving this idiot advise? Is there not one person in her corner that will help her and tell her the truth? That she is not an actress anymore. That she has lost all respect from her peers and even friends. She is so self absorb that she doesn't even realize it. But one thing I can say about her she sure knows how to work the system.

seamus

Good Morning All- Happy MLK Day

Firefly

Mornin Everyone,

Well I had a scary incident happen last night on the way home from our ranch. I'd worked all day clearing brush along the fence line and was really tired. It's about a 189 mile drive to our place and it was about 9:00 PM. I had fallen asleep and husband was driving going about 70. When suddenly I heard a loud bang, I felt like we were all over the highway. A tire had blown and thankfully My husband was able to control the truck. By the time we found a safe place to pull over we were riding on the rim. Trucks are wizzing by you at 75 and 80 and it was pitch black out there. Funny thing was I had had a premonition that we were going to wreck or have some kind of accident on this trip. I guess I should of warned my husband. Fun Times.

Donna

Seriously, who gets away with the amount of crimes this untalented, overrated skank has gotten away with? I am TIRED of her getting away with EVERYTHING!

Firefly

I sure wish she'd come here to Texas and try her crap. We'd show the California court system a thing or two on how it's done. Get a rope! Just kidding, but we would make it rememberable and she'd never want to return again. I promise you that!

fleabag73

OK, math was NEVER my strong suit, did summer school 3X for freakin algebra, and was basically in hockey helmet math in college, just don't get it, prolly cuz my attitude about it sucks, but I digress. This IRS deal, HOW in the hole do you guys think Crackie is tax-wise now? Given the latest from MDD and the furniture it's GOTTA be up there. I'm thinkin if all else fails and Teflon Crackie manages to beat jail time, the IRS don't play.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Good morning! I'm sure TMZ is hoping Lindsay gets away with another slap on the wrist because invisible girlfriends, deadbeat daddies, and butterfaces in bikinis are not going to keep the lights on.

fleabag73

Like I said, a little slow here, I ranted BITCHO just for Seamus and Bear, LOL. Where the hell has Andy been? Is everything ok? And Ketjo is MIA too.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

I know this isn't celeb but equally rivetting is the Jody Arias trial. What an evil person! Court id adjourned till Jan. 29,the dat before our little darlings. I find it morbidly fascinating. She was baptised in his Mormon church and then she kills him and asks to talk to church leaders to make sure she is still in good standing. NOW THAT'S A HEADCASE!

seamus

Bitcho back at you. I am stuck in neutral this morning.I have to switch gears but it seems like to much trouble.

StarryStarryNight

1. i don't drink

2. i was wearing my reading glasses.

3. i just went to nypost.com. the top article in the main box said...lindsay lohan strikes again. something about an suv...i clicked on the box and a new front page popped up. article was gone. i searched there for it. nothing. googled...LOL...so many articles about lindsay lohan strikes again.

4. i DID see it!!! where could it have gone??? i hate when this happens!