'RHOA' Star Sheree Whitfield

The Real $40,000

Hotlanta Tax Lien

1/20/2013 5:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0119-sheree-whitfield-tmzSheree Whitfield is in hot demand ... at least her bank account is ... because the IRS says the former "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star owes them over $40,000 in back taxes.

According to docs, Uncle Sam filed a tax lien against Sheree in Georgia for unpaid taxes in the years 2009 and 2010  to the tune of $41,752.83.

The feds aren't only ones after her bank account. As TMZ first reported, Sheree was recently ordered by a judge to fork over $119,000 to her former divorce lawyers, for an unpaid legal tab.

Bills, bills, bills ... someone's gotta pay 'em.

Diamond Goddess!

Proving my point once again--no ACTUAL rich person would ever be on one of these shows.
(LOLs!!!)

UmAnyways

So much for that child supper she got granted

UmAnyways

Maybe she should have stayed on real housewives of atlanta

saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

"Who gon' check me boo?" Umm...

JMP

Why are these reality TV housewife s*** even on here. I thought this is a celebrity gossip site... who watches this crap???

Jasmine

I don't feel bad for her. She could have easily took half of one season's worth of Bravo checks and paid cash for a sprawled out mansion in Atlanta like Kandi did. Houses are a dime a dozen in Atlanta and dumping a huge amount of money into a house that will never be worth half of what she spent while her son sleeps on an air mattress is wrong. There are way too many foreclosed mansions in Atlanta she could have picked from or got a good deal on a standard sale rather than build that money draining house.

NeciBaby

Seem ppl can alwys find something negative w/the RHOA actn a fool but they seem to forget that RHOA is only show that the blacks. All the rest of them is white n rachet. They act the same damn way as the black. They trashy w/no class as well.

Violent Pope

Pay your bills cat turd.

K

Please stop using "Hotlanta" - no one calls it that EVER!

Bianca Williams

INSTEAD of talking sh*t about NeNe (who is, unlike Sheree, RICH! VERY RICH!) and building her "dream castle" she should have been paying her damn bills! And as far as child support goes, I bet even with all the money Bob owes her, I bet it's still only a fraction of what she owes in all.. That's what happen when you live beyond your means... OH WELL

rebinsc

She is on her way back to the ghetto..

milly5

Is that a rope she is carrying?

JrzGrl

Sheree is a dead beat. I'm not surprised one bit. Whatever happened to the house she was building???? Yeah, I didn't think so. Maybe she should ask Nene for a loan?

jokerchick

I read that she's worth $50k....wtf....I'm a housewife supreme then b/c I (alone) make double that, OWN my car and my home and my hair is real...like really growing out of my scalp, not a horses @$$ or a woman in India - shocker...doesn't this chick have a dirt plot she's been "building" on for like 3 yrs?

tessa15

she never bought anything to the show, everything that was ever ask of her already had it or it was going to be purchaseed with other people money a big laugh get real nene told you were on the wrong team

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments