Justin Bieber

Accused of Being a

Gym Rat-Bastard

1/23/2013 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0123_justin_bieber_Colette-Harrington-Schwoeri-article-2

Justin Bieber went off on a woman at a gym in North Carolina Tuesday ... mocking her workout, cussing at her ... and possibly even spitting in her water bottle ... so claims the woman -- but Justin's peeps say it's all BS.

The woman behind the accusations is Colette Harrington -- a NC radio host who claims she was minding her own business, working out at the gym at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel.

According to Colette, Bieber -- who had a concert in Charlotte on Tuesday -- strolled into the gym with two other people -- one appeared to be his trainer and the other appeared to be a backup dancer or singer.

Colette says she approached Bieber and asked for a picture, but JB said no.

She says she continued working out, but then heard Justin and his posse mocking her workout routine.

Colette explains, "I always count out loud my reps. Then Justin starts imitating me and whenever I'd get to 20 he and his buddy would say 'Shut the F'ck up.'"

Colette says she ignored the group -- but claims they continued to mock her as she counted out her reps.

Then, according to Colette, someone ... and she thinks it was Bieber or someone in his group ... SPIT blue Gatorade into her water bottle while she wasn't looking ... and she actually DRANK the spit-orade.

"I did not look at my water bottle before taking a drink."

Colette says she filed a complaint with the hotel after the alleged incident. We reached out to the hotel, but they wouldn't confirm or deny her story.

Now, Colette says she's going to sell the spit-filled water bottle on eBay and plans to use the money to upgrade the kitchen at her local Ronald McDonald house, where she volunteers.

Bieber's rep tells us .... the woman is dead wrong.  Justin and his trainer were in the gym, and they were making snide comments to EACH OTHER but absolutely NONE were directed at the woman.

0123_justin_bieber_Colette-Harrington-Schwoeri-gatorade

Melissa B

I'd have the drink tested for their DNA. Very simple. Spitting in someone's drink is disgusting, not funny. People can carry diseases in their saliva. I don't doubt this story. He seems like a little freaking brat.

TheHonestBitch

I didn't believe her until I read the comment from his rep. The make it sound like he's 5 "I wasn't laughing at her, I was laughing at the thing next to her" Give me a break, grow up

Jay E.

JB's DNA is either in the bottle or not. Her accusations are easily confirmed or refuted. case closed!

Superior Lifeform

Let's see the security footage.

TamTam

What a douchebag. Some little punk kid did that to me and he would need two people to keep me from smacking that smart mouth.

bob

Hmm...seems to me tha the keeps trying hard to, for lack of a better word, earn a Gangsta image. Sorry, kid, it's not gonna happen. You're nothing but a scrawny punk whose time in the limelight is almost up.

Obamais still aracist

I sure hope some one fs him up that little twit soon,I would laugh my but off,

FMB

At his trajectory of downward spiral douchery, JB is on track to have a major speeding/DUI/car crash in about a week. Stay tuned! Team Selena - you were ****ing smart to run as fast as you could away from this skinny DOUCHE - those disgusting crotch pants halfway down to his knees... For ****s sakes what is wrong with this idiot?

Donnalynn

I dont think he would do that.

Vegas mommy

Maybe that's how "gangstas" from Canada act...

postalbarb

Just because we've made him the celebrity he is..he Then he thinks he's. 's allowed it all go straight to his head...probably why Selena finally broke up w him. Just because he's visiting a new gym does not give him the right to go unanswered take over and make the rules to suit him...remember he's the visitor..she's the long standing.g gym member.stardom gives you more money not better manners.He NEEDS TO GROW UP AND STOP BEING SO SELF-CENTERED. He's no better than the next person except for the $. He's a stuck-up little immatures child snot!

Brien

That kid is really turning into a punk. His mom needs to sit his A$$ down and remind him where he came from and how fortunate he is.

Cheryl A.

He better be nicer about giving autographs. It really won't last forever. Pretty soon another good looking guy will come around and JB will be a fading memory.

Sheryl

Some people will do anything for money. SMH The security cameras a good idea, but better yet, how about a DNA Test!?!

Ih8Taxes

I'm calling shena****ns on this one.