Milli Vanilli 'Singer'

So WHAT If Beyonce

Lip-Synced???

1/23/2013 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0124-getty-fab-morvan-beyonce
Beyonce
didn't do ANYTHING wrong by lip-syncing her way through the national anthem at the Presidential Inauguration -- so says one of the most famous lip-syncers of all time ... Fab Morvan from Milli Vanilli.

Fab tells us, "It's hard to believe, in this day of auto-tune, that people are still acting surprised [by Beyonce lip-syncing.]"

He adds, "Everyone knows Beyonce can sing. Everyone should just step back and relax. There are far more important things to worry about. But I can certainly relate to what she's going through."

You can say that again -- but we still gotta ask ...

Lisa

Beyonce is saving her voice for the Super Bowl performance it was cold

Lisa

And she didn't wanna get sick

Catrina

Give it a rest people...you are only hating on her because she's black. Do you give Madonna or your precious Britney this much slack?

Alyssa

Too bad the tape didn't start skipping in the middle of Beyonce's big moment.

jayman419

She just had an attack of nerves.
Singing for a crowd of thousands of nobodies isn't thet easiest thing to do, but it's something that she's grown quite used to during her career.
Singing for 800,000 fans and some of the best and brightest citizens of the nation is something else entirely.
And not to pull the race card, but Obama is our first black president. That's something that means a lot to a lot of people.
Knowing that this will be his last inaugeration elevates her performance to a level of history that very, very few singers can match

Sandi

The Milli Vanilli singer would be the only one to say that.

MysticalFlute

Putting politics aside, if I was asked to sing at the President's inauguration (Dem or Repub), I would want to sing as live and as proud as I could. That's probably a once in a lifetime opportunity for someone. Why waste it by lip-synching?

Kevin

I could care less if she can sing good, but that doesn't give her a reason to not sing the national anthem of the country she lives in.......I think she doesn't know the star spangled banner and was afraid to embarrass her own ass. That's how sad the rich are, take all our money then not even know anything about the country/people they live in and take money from

Sher

If you cannot give of yourself enough to sing it live, then do NOT offer your "talent". You do NOT lip sync in a situation like this one. Is she THAT insecure about her 'talent'? I like Mike's comment about just mailing them your CD. Why show up?

CMKISS76

Why does Beyonce get crucified but there is never this much backlash for Britney????

Alicia1971

It's been a couple that have worked with her at her live concerts say they aren't live either...lipsyched. Not surprised at all.

LimasBeats

A lot of people lip sync and when Milli Vanilli got caught lip syncing nobody gave a **** until it people were saying that it wasn't even them on the record.

spectator72

I don't listen to Beyonce or her music .It's not my type . She is a very pretty beautiful woman .It's what every woman wearing make up wants to look their best .She can entertain sing and dance better than some . No one said she had to be # 1 or even close . I don't believe lip sync was intentional but a back up .If people believe it's the first time lip sync is being used .If it isn't live think again . everything is edit .it just gets a bad rap because more people use it during live shows and concerts . My opinion she did her best that day in cold weather and fast paste media event and it's no big deal

Nicoleasm

She probably just wanted it to be perfect for the president, unlike people in the past that have messed up on the lyrics or were off key. I don't care b/c I didn't watch the inauguration anyway. I

Sunset Strip Dealer

This just in- Beyonce will now be performing with a Mr. Microphone so she can pop in a tape and sing to all the playback she wants. Karaoke queen.