Famed MJ Attorney

DISGUSTED

By Conrad Murray Voicemail

1/24/2013 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

012312_mesereau_launch
Tom Mesereau
-- the lawyer who successfully defended Michael Jackson in the singer's 2005 molestation trial -- literally could not stand to listen to Conrad Murray's desperate voicemail yesterday ... telling TMZ, "This man is despicable."

Tom was out in L.A. when we played the recording for him, and after just a minute, Tom turned it off with a disgusted look on his face ... saying, "I can't listen to any more of this."

Tom then tore into Conrad Murray over his desperate pleas for sympathy -- saying, "This man is despicable. This man has never taken responsibility for what he did to Michael Jackson. He's always been a blamer. He blames Michael Jackson for everything."

Tom added, "[Conrad] wants everyone to feel sorry for his situation. He caused the death of one of the greatest artists in world history ... a kind, decent, wonderful, nice person. He caused his death and he's never taken responsibility for it."

TMZ posted the voicemail recording yesterday morning, in which Murray pleads with a friend to save him from jail -- saying, "I can't sleep now ... it's very hard ... I'm in constant pain ... can someone please help me please!?"

Parker

I totally agree...

KanyeWest

These things happen

hmmmm

cry me a river CONRAD....P.O.S

Kaveman

Tom Mesereau, I think you are worse than Michael Jackson and Conrad Murray COMBINED, you slimy s*** bag!

Criss

I agree with Tom Mesereau.

mary

he should have been disgusted about a grown man sleeping with and giving young boys happy juice. i dont care how talented someone is, it should not make you blind to there harmful actions to others. they are both disgusting, because they ignored serious behaviour, for money.

Cry Baby

famed???

I thought the only one who was famed was Dr. Conrad Murray in the MJ saga!

Hmmm tmz staffer famous for stupidity!

SimplyHappy

I love Tom Mesereau so much! He's the type of guy I would want on my side no matter what. He is so real, you can clearly feel his emotions, what a decent fellow. As for Conrad Murray, I can't bear to hear anymore of his ridiculous whining! I bet when he walks out of the jail for the first time, he'll look healthier than myself. It's a shame Murray wasn't a horse...they'd of shot him long ago!!!

Cry Baby

Disgusted???

What the hell does a defense lawyer know about disgusting??? If he does, he would have hung himself!!!

Michel

Give the "doc" some propofol to relief his pain and help him sleep.

Daybreaker

Yeah, MJ was so great a person, I think you worked for him pro bono, right?

Or did you actually pay some money to MJ for the pains and suffering and public shame that he had to endure, but you were the one blasting in glory, getting famous and tons of business in return!

Brigha from UK

I've never been a huge fan of Mes, but I agree with every word he says here.

Zambonie

he looks like the old pedophile from family guy

Darknstoned

Is this lawyer for real he got a ****ing chomo off that was giving man juice to kids, and he thinks the Doc is despicable.

Get the fvck out of here that lawyer is a disgrace, the Doc did every american kid a favor

Jackie

RIGHT!!!!!!!!!..Conrad Murray still to this day refuses to take any responsibility for his actions...un f*cking believable!!!!!!!!!! He illegally obtained propofol...even made up lies to get it, had Michael on an IV drip of it for several hours a night without any monitoring equipment, left the room while MJ was on the IV drip...left him for so long that MJ was dead for a long time before he noticed......then he lied to the security staff, the paramedics, the ER doctors, MJ's family, the cops..AND he lied to MJ because he told him it was ok to be doing this and that he'd be totally fine as long as he was properly monitored.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments