Sean Stewart

Adrienne Maloof Is NOT Too Old for Me

That's SEXIST

1/24/2013 4:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

012413_stewart_launch
32-year-old Sean Stewart is over the moon about his new relationship with 51-year-old Adrienne Maloof -- telling TMZ, "I'm very happy ... She's a very very very good lady" ... and anyone who criticizes their age difference is just SEXIST.

Stewart was out in L.A . today when he addressed rumors he'd already moved into Adrienne's pad -- just weeks after they started dating -- and he said, it's just not true ... "I actually have my own place."

But things got heated when the topic turned to the couple's age difference -- Stewart said, "If men can date younger women, why can't an older woman date a younger man? It's sexist."

He added, "It's about the person she is inside. Age is just a number. If there's a connection and someone cares about a person, that's what matters really."

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Christine

Well we know she isn't dating him for his brains. It's ageist dip****.

rnydaygrl

Maybe she needs to buy him a leap frog learning tool

puhleeeese

I have to agree with him. Older guys date younger women all the time and no one thinks twice about it. Society makes women think they are worthless after they lose their youth and it's just not true.

Becca

This is absolutely gross.

Bahama Mama

I think Sean has a thing for older women due to the fact that his father always dated/married younger beautiful women. He most likely grew up attracted to these women (younger than dad, but older than him).

fleabag73

Ok the age difference I could give a rats ass about, my parents are over 20 years apart and just celebrated 35 years of marriage, so it CAN be done. However, Ole Leatherface is just making a fool outta herself with this douche. If she just dated some random guy who was significantly younger, nobody would care, so I guess my point was, they're BOTH famewhores, plus, he's always pinged my gaydar, so this pairing is really driving up the ick-factor. Somebody said he looked like her gay grandson, LOL.

inSHANity

Well I'm just gonna point this out... Women reach their sexual peak around 30 yrs old, where as men reach their sexual peak around 20 yrs old... So that must mean that nature is perfectly okay with this :)

Source: http://www.menshealth.com/health/sex-myths

kindamara

So what! My sister is married to a man 22 years older than her. Of course it's biased - okay for the male to hang out with younger women but not okay for women to hang out with younger men. Wrong, just wrong.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10