Sean Stewart

Adrienne Maloof Is NOT Too Old for Me

That's SEXIST

1/24/2013 4:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

012413_stewart_launch
32-year-old Sean Stewart is over the moon about his new relationship with 51-year-old Adrienne Maloof -- telling TMZ, "I'm very happy ... She's a very very very good lady" ... and anyone who criticizes their age difference is just SEXIST.

Stewart was out in L.A . today when he addressed rumors he'd already moved into Adrienne's pad -- just weeks after they started dating -- and he said, it's just not true ... "I actually have my own place."

But things got heated when the topic turned to the couple's age difference -- Stewart said, "If men can date younger women, why can't an older woman date a younger man? It's sexist."

He added, "It's about the person she is inside. Age is just a number. If there's a connection and someone cares about a person, that's what matters really."

dale12

Gawd. Sean Stewart looks old, & bad....His Father, Rod Stewart looks better than him. What in the heck happened...Booze & Drugs???

brainscan

If Adrienne fell in love me she could like whip me and torture me in the dungeon of her castle and every morning as we sipped espresso I would surely forgive her....

Rob

I hate you liberals... "That's sexist" waaahhhhhhh... Im a puzzie that cries and needs big brother to protect me...waaaaahhhhhh.... I take it up the butt and need protection. Hell, I've llived my whole life and haven't taken a cent from my neighbor and have handled my own problems.... quit whining you liberal puzzies. Grow up and quit being loser parasites.

ML

actually it's ageism, but I digress...

GERSEYGAL

Can anyone say MEAL TICKET!!! Maloof is a B I T C H!!!

buzz kill

The age difference is no big deal if you don't plan on keeping her around long term. When he is 51 she will be 70, yikes.

brainscan

Truth is Adrienne has been torturing for many years but I've gotten used to it...

steve weller

He said it's about the person inside. If it is good while inside, it is good.

brainscan

She tortures me with her Vagina as she rides in ecstasy....

cherry

I think he means it's ageist.

Jay E.

As luck would have it, it turns out they are both 51. Not age but I.Q.

Diamond Goddess!

Well, we KNOW that she is NOT too RICH for him!!!
(LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!)

jasper121

They probably have some things in common which includes the fact that they're both gazillionaire babies. Both have super rich daddies. They grew up having similar lifestyles. At least one would not be blinded by the other's wealth and lifestyle. Adriane is an attractive lady who seems nice and is starting a new chapter in her life as a single woman and Sean seems like a genuinely cool guy trying to get over his demons and jump start his life with a new slate. I wish this couple good luck. And the age difference may not really be an issue for them. if they enjoy being with each other's company and treat each other with respect, why shouldn't they give it a go.

The Ghost of John Lennon

What kind of little girl can we expect from a mother who is walking around one-half naked and is displaying herself to the world, dressed in such a dress that no animal would wear? There is more shyness displayed in animals than there is in the so-called Christian American dressed in a mini-dress.

The Black woman should be too proud of herself to disgrace herself in the same manner as her White slave-mistress. The Black man should be sent to prison for being such a fool as to allow his wife and daughter to go out and show their nude selves to the public.

Nudity originated from the White race. Now they want to say to the world that “I am the guide.” The guide to what? The Holy Qur’an says that they lead you to nothing but filth and evil. The Bible is referring to the people of America when it is referring to the people of Sodom and Gomorrah. Allah (God) destroyed them when he saw that it was good to do so. (Gen. 19:13). As it was with Sodom and Gomorrah, so it will be with America.

USA#1

I could care a less about the age difference. He is crazy because she is a raging biotch. I had the unpleasure of dealing with her many times at work. She is a stuck up and self absorbed piece of trash. Run from this c*nt as fast as you can dude.