Jennifer Lopez

Jenny From the BACK

1/25/2013 10:07 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0125_jennifer_lopez_from-the_backJust in case anyone forgot, Jennifer Lopez proved she's still bootyful last night.

The 43-year-old curvaceous diva showed off her God given talents at the premiere of her new film "Parker" in Vegas.

The end is amazing.

Mee

"SMOKING MIRROR'S" dress not helping much on love handles and wide hips with cellulite under each BUTT !!

Truth

STILL AN UNTALENTED SINGER AND SLUT FRONT AND BACK. I SEE NO DIFFERENCE. POINT BLANK! #TRUTH!!

Boop

Inappropriate Jenny!

hallehater

I'm not seeing the good that everyone is seeing. Yes she's a "cute" woman, yes she takes care of herself but that dress is not age appropriate, her elbows need bleaching, her back looks fat (for a dancer) and she is starting to show her age. BTW - I think it is great when people are proud to show their age and embrace it. I get annoyed however with someone like JLo who thinks she is the exception to aging. She's not.

Paul

A lard-ass is not sexy!

JAH

Big Ass no Talent.

D-INCARNATION

That's a good dress to shard in.....

dale12

At least J-Lo's behind is real, unlike Kimmie K's fake "wash woman's" behind.

truth

The only reason why her end is amazing is because the dress is tight fitting and holding her ass up.
I bet anyone once that dress comes off, her talented ass droops down.

Nikki

She usually looks gorgeous but this is just tacky.

valentina

Dam, that ass is fine! Her body is amazing! I can only wish I can keep my body looking that good in my 40's. This is what a NATURAL FAT ASS looks like. Not fake ass KK.

The Ghost of John Lennon

Unfortunately, entertainers that choose to speak consciously or dress modestly seem to fall by the wayside to create more space for the enticing and risqué. Jill Scott, India Arie, and Jasmine Sullivan will never attain the supernova stardom that their body baring counterparts do. They may have success and a great following but in today's world their conscious, uplifting, soulful music is overshadowed by club beats, dance anthems and records that just simply let you escape. An overly sexed population has become the norm instead of the exception and people who wish to maintain a certain mystery or morality are deemed prudish or behind the times. A nation can rise no higher than its woman, and constantly you hear these women complaining of the lack of men in this world. Maybe it's time you look at yourselves and realize that these boys can't possibly be men if the girls refuse to grow into women and hold everyone to a higher standard. The women in the spotlight have the ability to jumpstart that movement. But it will never happen as long as these women exist for affection and attention, instead of living for righteousness and respect! "Woman is the NlGGER of the world!" Yoko turned me into a Feminist a long time ago! :)

spectator72

She is pretty but not into the butt thing here .
with her mouth open
I wonder what her record is for catching flies or other things

your own luck

Does she ever pose for a photo without her mouth hanging open? I know she thinks it is sexy but I think it makes her look like a catfish.

Saby

I think she cheapens herself when she dresses this way. She'd look better in more age appropriate clothing - regardless of her body shape.