Justin Bieber

Investigated for Assault ...

With a Nerf Gun!

1/26/2013 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0125_justin_bieber_nerf_fight_Article_getty_tmzJustin Bieber is being investigated on serious gun control charges -- Nerf gun control!

Here's the story. Justin was in Ottawa, Canada in November when a female employee of the venue where he was performing filed a police report, claiming Bieber -- or someone who was Biebs adjacent -- assaulted her.

The woman told Canadian cops she was hit by something.

We now know what the something was ... a kid-safe projectile from a Nerf gun. Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Justin was Nerf fighting with his 3-year-old brother and 4-year-old sister and apparently one of the darts hit the woman.

We're told the woman pitched a fit and told Bieber's people she was a security guard for the venue and was royally pissed off. She filed a police report and the cops are actually taking it seriously -- they've already interviewed some people at the venue.

Getting hit by a Nerf projectile is definitely annoying, but criminal? Be serious, eh!

canadian1101

I would rather have somebody in our country "complain" about being hit by a Nerf ball than having mass shootings resulting in several people dead and injured... say what you will but what would you rather have happen?!

NotLikely

This is nothing, 4 years ago the police here charged me with "weapons dangerous and assault with a weapon"... The weapon was simply a single peice of paper.. When I handed it to to someone they got a paper cut and reported it to thier supervisor who promptly called security then the police and I got to spend the weekend in jail... 3 months later the charges get thrown out... So Bieber is lucky he doesn't have to spend life in prison for a "nerf" attack.....
Only In Canada.......

buzz kill

Can't stand the Biebler , but this is plain stupid. I bet he wished he stayed in L.A.

Lee

Here is another good for nothing loser trying to scam a celebrity. Apparently the mounties are idiots.

Cincinnati Sugar

Makes me happy I am not Canadian.

ED

I'm sure the RCMP are not investigating this, likely the Ottawa Police. And in Canada no matter how trivial the complaint, it will be looked into however I seriously doubt any charges will come of this

Robert

I wish I could use the words I h ave for a woman like this, but probably wouldn't be allowed. Anyway, nerf ball, gun and ll needs to be put where sunshine doesn't make an appearance. She is a good example as to why some men just realize how much better it is to be gay.

Hgraves

Not all Canadian cops are Mounties. Most are regular area cops like in this states. In big cities like Toronto, Ottawa, etc. there are basically no Mounties. They really only show up for events. When you file a police report, it's with your regional police, not Mounties. They are federal, not provincial. Get it straight TMZ, it's really offensive to Canadians like myself when you guys make stereotypes like that.

Meanie

Money grubbing ass hat puta who's looking to win the lottery. Kick her square in the ass hard and give her something to REALLY bitch about.

Jessica

be serious Mounties?? Since when is it a police officers job to determin if someone can or cannot press charges? Mind you it is a stupid charge. But that's not upto the "Mounties" to determin. It'll be upto the crown. Not sure how the US of A police function. But that's how it's done here in Canada, EH. Tmz is getting disgraceful...

tony gee

Whoa! A nerf gun? I am just hoping upon hope that they have stiff penalties for that kind of action towards their police.

Maybe it could land you in the slammer for 5 years then let's be thankful, they'll have to deal with the B for a long time. Although, I am really happy when I see him playing in the middle of the streets of LA . That could also work!

Then he'll come back looking like Macaulay Culkin. We'll all be happy. After this boyish face fades, his face will fade with him. Believe me!

pmitidiero

Bitch, please.

Daris

What people will do just to get some money. Did he hit a girl or a guy? I can see a guy bitching about it.

Nun ja biz

I don't like briber but really a nerf gun? Please!

TexasBlonde

I am not a Bieber fan either but I am really starting to find myself disgusted by these sue happy folks. Besides, she was not doing her job as a SECURITY GUARD if she was hit by a nerf projectile and she was clueless where it came from. Thank God there wasn't a real security breach at the event because she would have been useless.