'Big Rich Atlanta' Star

Threatens Lawsuit Over

Naked Pics

1/27/2013 12:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0125-ashlee-wilson-hawn-twitterShe's barely been famous for a week ... but "Big Rich Atlanta" star Ashlee Wilson-Hawn is already in the middle of a naked photo scandal ... TMZ has learned.

Ashlee -- a former Miss Georgia Teen -- is warning media outlets that topless photos of her that are being shopped were NOT released with her permission ... and she's threatening to SUE anyone who publishes them.

We're told the pics were taken during a recent modeling shoot -- and feature a topless Ashlee doing that whole "I'm covering my boobs with my hands so you can't see my nipples" pose.

But Ashlee's rep tells TMZ ... the shoot in question was NOT meant to be a topless thing ... and if anyone has shots of her bare breasts, they were certainly ill-gotten.

The rep explains, "In the process of photo shoots, there is always the possibility of someone capturing photos that they shouldn't be taking as all models are seen in various states of dress during such events."

She continues, "Ashlee has never posed nude for a photo shoot and anyone that releases unlicensed and uncensored photos will definitely be sued."

And now ... here's Ash with her clothes on.

ragu4u

Bimbos like this are causing an epidemic of violence against women. For some reason they think this is "sought after" behavior. Maybe it is, for low life, dirt bag men who need a sexual punching bag to get it up.

HH

I stumbled onto her show, and I have to say she is truly a psycho bitch. She's so obnoxious I won't be watching her trashy show again. Talk about a wannabe...... she just ain't right in the head.

Bright

She looks like Brett Michaels

Edith

I guess if anyk.e wants to make extra cash just take naked pics. And sue anyone who post them online!

Edith

Its that!!! A man or woman????

Stoic1

Think the chick expecting a diff response to this part of marketing plan. Miss Piggy should sue her for impersonation. Saw part of show. that was enough. Is the boyfriend a strip club owner and why the girls act like its the same as coffee at Starbucks? Trash

NannyofSeven

Skank! My husband and I predict the show will go on maybe one month. That's too much time for these sad excuses for women!

MAS

No one wants to see her nekkid! Yuck

MAS

I'd rather see Joan Rivers topless than to see this skank

DeeMaree

Goodness those are some huge red lips.

Midiman

Pretty amazing what a little make-up will do for a guy!

Tracey

Can't they start naming these shows, How I fcked up my face? part 1-

lynn williams

#INCLINE MAGAZINE DOT COM

fastdriver

These "sluts" crack me up! They pose naked for these pictures and THEN get upset when they suddenly appear on the internet! WHY take naked pics of yourself in the first place? For what reason do you need them? Do you sit and look at them when you're bored? You KNOW that sooner or later those pictures will make an appearance online and YOU will be in the news AND YOU will sue looking for money OR publicity OR maybe an offer to get PAID for NEW nude pictures? Grow up! You want to see yourself naked, go in the bathroom and look in the mirror! Get over it!

Dani

Doesn't she look like a man impersonating a woman?...wait, don't they all?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments