Jason London

Beaten, Arrested and

Allegedly Craps Himself

1/29/2013 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Jason London mug shot

Jason London crapped himself in the back seat of a cop car Sunday morning ... minutes after the "Dazed & Confused" actor was punched in the face in a bar fight ... this according to a police report obtained by TMZ.

Here's what the report says ...

Cops were called to the Martini Ranch bar in Scottsdale, Arizona at 1:42 AM on Sunday morning after getting a call about a man who was bleeding on the street.

When officers arrived to the scene ... they found Jason nursing a swollen eye. Cops spoke to a bouncer who told them Jason had been inside the club, walked by him and sneezed on him.  The bouncer asked for an apology, and Jason allegedly punched him in the face.

40-year-old Jason was thrown out of the bar kicking and screaming and in the process he was beaten up.

Paramedics arrived to the scene to treat London, but cops say the actor got aggressive with the responders and shoved some of them. Cops say one of the officers was forced to deliver a knee strike to London's right thigh so they could seat him on the ground. London later called one of the officers a "f**king hillbilly."

Jason was eventually arrested for disorderly conduct/fighting and assault.

On his way to the police station ... Jason uttered a homophobic slur to the cops ... saying, "Guess what fa**ot?  I f***ing love this.  I f***ing own you guys so hard.  I'm rich and I'm a motherf***ing famous actor!  F***ing look me up, bitch."

Jason continued ... "It smells like s**t in your car and your breath smells like diarrhea."  According to the police report, Jason then leaned to the left and crapped in his pants.  Jason then said, "I told you I'm happy as s**t."

The next day, cops say they spoke with Jason's wife Sofia who told them ... "I know he's an a**hole when he drinks."

Cops say Sofia also told them she had spoken with Jason ... and he had no recollection of the incident.

update_bar
1:50 PM PT -- Jason just tweeted about the story ... saying the police report is a "total f*cking lie."

Jason explains, "I got jumped by three 250 pound bouncers. They knocked me out and beat me for several minutes."

"I would never say or do the crap they are reporting. Have faith in me. The truth will come out and you will see."

He continues, "Some guy thought I was hitting on his girl and had me jumped. My wife was in the next room, had no idea what even happened. I hate Arizona."

0129_celebrity_mug_shots_footer

FiFi

Omg!!! The headline made me read this story, and I don't even know who he his. Hysterical stuff. Thanks TMZ. Grow up Jason. You're way too old for this nonsense.

Slim Whitman

I hope the poo leece didn't kick 'THE $hit outta him'.

Throwback kid

I am not a doctor, I repeat! I have no medical training. But my advice to Jason would be to stay off the pipe - and don't forget to wipe!

Texas

Maybe people should see what a POS he really is. He's also a deadbeat dad. He has asked his family to lie for him and his wife, and all the hidden money they have outside of the country. They both should have the stupid beaten out of them.

Throwback kid

Does TMZ know what he ate about 12 hours before he was arrested and crapped in the police car? I once had 6 hard shell taco grande's then got up to go to summer school. I didn't have diarreha, but my stool had a yellow look to it and was soft like custard, I picked up my friend for class and told him my problem, he asked me what I had for dinner and I told him 6 Taco's. He said there is your problem! you have taco a-s-s. I think that's what Jason may have

Gina G.

It's so pleasnt to see what alcohol and drugs do to a person. Now London will always be remembered as the actor who sh!t his pants. I will never be able to look at him without thinking of that. Ewwww, gross.

Gina G.

Now whenever I see him, all I'm ever going to think about is him crapping his pants, Ewwwww, gross. Get some help addict.

RachesRules

Oh Randall Pink!! What happened to you?? Fame is Evil.

WhatsUrDefinition of crazy

That's a ****ty way to end the night...

DZinya

He's not completely wrong actually. That bar is notorious for paying neantrothals $8 / hour, to physically assault patrons. I've seen it first hand. He is also correct in that Az sucks, and that is what you get at an Az bar.

TDani

Honestly I love this guy! He is an Amazing Actor . I doubt he would do any of this stuff. There are always "two" sides to every story ..we're only hearing TMZ's

Sylvia M.

He and Al Roker ought to schedule a play date—with spare underwear!

Ivan in Phoenix

I hope they let him marinate in his own filth for a few hours.

IowaDimples

TMZ should have posted his Dazed n Confused photo up so people could see the shocking difference. Best part of this was going to the gallery. 6 of the first 7 mugshots are Lilo haha. Don't do drugs kids. LOL

trini_angel

OMG!! He sounds like an a*****e drunk AND sober. And he's nasty and disgusting thinking its ok to sneeze on someone and crap on himself. He needed a few more punches to the head. I can only imagine what his wife has to go through living with that pile of human crap