Jason London

Beaten, Arrested and

Allegedly Craps Himself

1/29/2013 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Jason London mug shot

Jason London crapped himself in the back seat of a cop car Sunday morning ... minutes after the "Dazed & Confused" actor was punched in the face in a bar fight ... this according to a police report obtained by TMZ.

Here's what the report says ...

Cops were called to the Martini Ranch bar in Scottsdale, Arizona at 1:42 AM on Sunday morning after getting a call about a man who was bleeding on the street.

When officers arrived to the scene ... they found Jason nursing a swollen eye. Cops spoke to a bouncer who told them Jason had been inside the club, walked by him and sneezed on him.  The bouncer asked for an apology, and Jason allegedly punched him in the face.

40-year-old Jason was thrown out of the bar kicking and screaming and in the process he was beaten up.

Paramedics arrived to the scene to treat London, but cops say the actor got aggressive with the responders and shoved some of them. Cops say one of the officers was forced to deliver a knee strike to London's right thigh so they could seat him on the ground. London later called one of the officers a "f**king hillbilly."

Jason was eventually arrested for disorderly conduct/fighting and assault.

On his way to the police station ... Jason uttered a homophobic slur to the cops ... saying, "Guess what fa**ot?  I f***ing love this.  I f***ing own you guys so hard.  I'm rich and I'm a motherf***ing famous actor!  F***ing look me up, bitch."

Jason continued ... "It smells like s**t in your car and your breath smells like diarrhea."  According to the police report, Jason then leaned to the left and crapped in his pants.  Jason then said, "I told you I'm happy as s**t."

The next day, cops say they spoke with Jason's wife Sofia who told them ... "I know he's an a**hole when he drinks."

Cops say Sofia also told them she had spoken with Jason ... and he had no recollection of the incident.

update_bar
1:50 PM PT -- Jason just tweeted about the story ... saying the police report is a "total f*cking lie."

Jason explains, "I got jumped by three 250 pound bouncers. They knocked me out and beat me for several minutes."

"I would never say or do the crap they are reporting. Have faith in me. The truth will come out and you will see."

He continues, "Some guy thought I was hitting on his girl and had me jumped. My wife was in the next room, had no idea what even happened. I hate Arizona."

0129_celebrity_mug_shots_footer

Santo

This is Lindsay Lohan in six months.

Kevin

My brother is a cop and he says its sadly a very common thing for there to be poop involved with locking drunks, addicts, or just people mentally ill or angry. He had one lady take a dump on the floor of the holding cell and push it under the door. Then he tells me about the "Finger Painters" I'll stop there....

hunter

His glasses made it out better than he did.

Jsmiley

What a A-hole...

Mig

Damn, and I thought his brother Jeremy was the **** up of the family. Are we sure it wasn't Jeremy?

buzz kill

This guy is a famous actor? I never heard of him except for his screwups.

vegas-mom-

Does this mean he will be back in Celeberty Rehab next year?

hunter

It's always not a good situation to crap in your pants out of spite. I sharted last week while driving and was elated just to find a bathroom.

Elixis

At least his twin isn't a loser.

Jenny

What is this? Is every commenter 14 or something? How can this many people not know who Jason London is? Anyway...I though Jeremy was the screwed up twin. Since when does Jason have these problems? Also, it's obvious that something happened, but I don't really believe the alleged dialogue. It sounds way to contrived and over-the-top lame to be be real.

indio1

I hate Arizona too but I don't go there and get drunk and crap myself.

jak

If he can't remember it how does he know he didn't do it? Sounds like he's an ******* sober or drunk.

Laura S.

Isn't he another Dr Drew alumni???

Good riddance!

Martini Ranch used to be a cool place to hang out, shoot pool, and listen to bands, but after this and a serious stabbing just a few days ago, it sounds like things have changed.

mobeter3

I thought it was Jan Michael Vincent. So sad.